Estes | Ever checked out this site?

Tell that to the guys in Fontana right around the corner from our old terminal on poplar, that got canned right after the vote.

life is all bad my friend. only one thing will make EVERYTHING IN LIFE better... 1 thing

Cresent was union for years before they shut down. You are informed on a lot of issues, but this one you are not.

If you really want to sound intelligent on the issue, you can at least attempt to spell the company name correctly. Thats the first step to demonstrating that you may have an idea about what you are talking about. For the record....its.... "Crescent"

If you really want to sound intelligent on the issue, you can at least attempt to spell the company name correctly. Thats the first step to demonstrating that you may have an idea about what you are talking about. For the record....its.... "Crescent"

I'm not trying to sound intelligent. I'm just correcting your false statements.

seeing how im callin in sick, i think i will have that beer! I will go buy me a cheap suit and put on my hoffa jr jacket and go watch passions!!

im gonna put on my collar and perform a marriage ceremony on you two, just so you can file for divorce, which one of you want custody beerboy? lmao