Every Republican is a Racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FLYINGBY, Apr 25, 2014.

1. FLYINGBY

FLYINGBY Member

At least listening to Bill Press show this morning and some other news channels, boy glad I'm not a true Republican, just a free thinking American here, but they sure do not like you Republicans..

2. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

It's just that they, the leftists love throwing the word racist, more than they love defending their positions, debating their policies, confessing their wealth, or explaining their laziness in addressing the problems and challenges that face America without throwing more money at them. .

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
  3. Spaghetti

Spaghetti Banned

4. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Most Southerners were once Democrats because it was the Republican President Lincoln who freed the slaves and as a result lost their property in the South. But who am I to actually know the history of the Democrat party? We Americans are suppose to reset our political memories every time we sleep or watch MSNBC.....the sleep inducing news media. I am from a family of Southern Democrats and I know what is said and how they really feel.

But anyone who might question a society of blacks without fathers becomes a racist. Bill Cosby is a racist according that criteria along with most black pastors who thing the daddy should stick around to help raise the children. But it was Johnson the Democrat who started the "Great Society" that allowed the Government to become the provider and daddy. We are today seeing the the effects of those programs.

I think the word "hate" is key here. They do "Hate" the Republican. Much like the Nazi hated the Jew in Germany. It is bordering of persecution to be a Conservative. And it is not the Neocon they hate, it is the Conservative...not always the same thing.

5. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

You all love to throw Honest Abe up, but what about his post war plans to deport freed slaves? He only freed slaves to save the Union. He said blacks and whites couldn't live together.

6. Dick Dastardly

You all should be mad at John Wilkes Boothe. After all, he spoiled the plan. :biglaugh:

7. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

He was also a slave owner on his land in southern Missouri, that very few people knew about... He was also kind to the gentleman folk.. I found this out watching "Did You Know" a couple of months back...

Everyone has skeletons in their closet, even the most popular.... A lot of people see the same thing happening here in the near future.. A revolution to top all revolutions.. But I don't think it will be against the whites and blacks(as the liberals want it), I think it will be centered around the political rheum....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
  8. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

(Notice I didn't even get involved in this one)

9. Starkravinloon

Please(chime in).....

10. Magoo

I didn't know that
    Are you sure your not thinking of Grant, he married into a slave holding family they had a place near St Louis Grants farm they call it now.
    I never heard of Lincoln in Missouri he practiced law in Springfield Ill. as far as I know

11. Starkravinloon

I think it may be on YouTube... Put it in as "Did You Know:Abraham Lincoln".... 'Ol Abe got around...

12. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

It is times like this when mags misses ole uncle Byrd

[​IMG]

13. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

My grandfather was a lifelong democrat, said he would never vote republican and the "N" word flowed from him like water, he hated blacks. That is the true democrat party. You all can try to run from your history of the Klan and racism but history don't lie.

14. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

And dinosaur's once ruled the earth. They are now extinct.

15. Magoo

who would your grandfather have voted for in the last two Presidential elections Obama?

16. Magoo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PHOTOSHOP
    Lets put Rand Paul and Paul Ryan in that getup

17. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

That's a no brainer mags.

18. Dick Dastardly

Living in South Carolina, I can tell you the last two presidential elections, more than enough people here only registered to vote for the first time to "vote against that ****** Obama".

19. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

I grew up in Democrat, union loving NY, and you couldn't go 5 seconds without hearing the N word..just sayin.

And yeah, most of those folks did vote for Obama, seems they are just as ignorant of politics, as they were race.

20. Starkravinloon

Prez Bill said it himself, of course he dismissed it as being a "bad decision" on Sen. Byrd's part.. But like all mistakes, some just don't forgive and forget....