Every Republican is a Racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FLYINGBY, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

And I'm still waiting for you too tell me what name I called you. It should be a simple one for you to answer

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
  2. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

I mean this in the nicest way possible so here goes: If you would read my post instead of skimming them and having a knee jerk reaction you would have seen where I said name calling or attempt to insult my intelligence.

3. Dick Dastardly

Therefore I never accused you directly of calling me a name.

4. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

He would have sent the slave back to Africa. Do you know of any other president during the civil war?

1. Murdered Republican and 1. Murdered Democrat. Lincoln didn't survive the ride. What's your point?

5. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2iel7z38Cc

6. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

I don't know where you live, but down here, the colleges and universities are getting bigger and bigger.. Expansion everywhere... If the Tea folks want their kids in college, and they are smart enough to make the grade, then they are in.. Money is money to the big universities, it's green.. It spends and most of all, it pays their big salaries...

7. TruckMafk

TruckMafk Member

when it comes to the government's divide and conquor techniques (which have been very effective in making everyone fight each other over skin colour and language), the skin colour and language division tactic is on its way out now. they're now trying to divide atheists on 1 team teamed with homosexuals against the other team of Christians- or all religious people. The skin colour thing is almost dead. We need to quit falling for their crap. the real battle is people VS. government. if we keep getting distracted in their divide and conquer techniques, government gets away with more crimes and the corruption becomes more stronger.

dont fall for division disguised as "Diversity" when we are all God's children. even if yr an atheist- Atheism used to be people who never discovered God Nor worried about his existence. now more than ever, we see what I call "Religious Evangelical-Athiests" preaching to Christians of how they hate how Christians preach and are hypocrites- be careful, because that has to be the most hypocritical stance anyone can take. I remember when atheists were basically libertarians and now are being politicized.

We just gotta respect each other who cares about one's pigment count that they were born with or if they know God or not. if one doesnt want to hear about it, respect it. I learned the best way for us Christians to preach the ways of Jesus is through our actions and not through our words because our actions speak louder than words. and words get twisted around by others to fulfill their agenda to make you look bad through their lies.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
  8. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Why do blacks vote dem..?
    Well that's another book long answer..in my opinion. Education would be a chapter, lies would be another three chapters, family break down another...etc...etc.

9. Dick Dastardly

This is SEC country baby! Give us your dumb kids if they can play football! Go Gamecocks!!! Lmao!

10. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Check out the tuition costs, for most people without government help higher education is impossible

11. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

dang Mags you are right
    The Rep message of lower taxes to keep more of your money, you know the money that you earned it wrong.
    Who ever would have thought of the tax payer as a victim.

I think the Reps should run with this message.
    The message that it is your money, you earned it, why should you be forced to give it to someone that has done nothing to earn it. To someone that you dont even know, to someone that wont be thankful when you give it to them.

Dont you know that the tax payer (as well as the white male) cannot be a victim, ever.

12. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Wrong. But the Republicans DO say that "your tax dollars are paying to feed the lazy fraudsters."
    Watch.......here it is again......

America, your tax dollars are being spent on the lazy fraudsters.

13. shadowr434

shadowr434 Super Moderator Staff Member

And in some respects Id say he was right. It sure hasn't been all roses since. The hatred on both sides, both black and white has made it difficult to coexist. Now, call me a racist, but before you do, keep it mind that Im one half of a mixed race couple and Surprise, Im a conservative. Whoda thunk?

14. Northern Flash

This comes to mind............

If you are 20 and not a Democrat you don't have a heart. If you are 30 and not a Republican, you don't have a brain.

15. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

What your really experiencing is your wages not keeping up with inflation.
    The people running the show convince you that its not you earning less its the system taxing you too much and taxing them too much so please cut their taxs.
    The oldest ploy in the book is to blame a minority group for your ills, taking your eyes off the real problem

16. Northern Flash

When your party's history makes you look bad, just change the historical facts with rhetoric, it's on display from the Democrat party every day.

17. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Dang Mags you are on a roll today, right again
    Our wages are not keeping up with inflation because our "beloved" govt keeps devaluing the dollar by printing trillions upon trillions

So I will blame a minority group
    I blame the govt and all their minions.

18. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

Who's blaming a minority group? Is the Federal Gov't a minority group..lol.

19. Northern Flash

If you were to ask a Democrat of today how they can justify spraying those protesters with a fire hose, their answer would be that it was the Democrat Party that sponsored the public "bathing" and they should be rewarded for it and get the Black vote.

Just spin history to fit the agenda.

20. Northern Flash

He's pissed because you DIDN'T bite on his racebaiting question. lol