Every Republican is a Racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FLYINGBY, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

Yes that is what it was race baiting.(insert sarcastic tone)That get's so ******* old. Every time I ask a tough question that is the way to hide from answering. I don't hide from the tough questions so why do you always do it? So show me which question you are referring to as race baiting. Was it the one where I asked why Blacks vote predominately Democratic? If so, Woody had no problem answering, so why should you or Ice?

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Because inflation has been shifted into hyper-drive Mags... Shouldn't the world stop the madness and let it catch up?

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

NO. What I'm "experiencing" is the Govt. intruding too deep into my life, and it's costing me a ton of money via taxes and regulations. All while I watch others sit on their ass and live just as comfortable as the working class.

4. Starkravinloon

Check out the loopholes Mags... If you are smart enough to pass the entrance exam, you're in... You're trying to put every kid in college, doesn't work that way... You have to have some sort of ability to pass.... Impossible? Yes, to those who waste their time.... You need to start your campaign in high school and grammer school... Make sure they are prepared for college and not just hand them a check... I think I told you this story before, but he when my daughter was at La. Tech, she knew several students that just cashed the checks from government assisted student loans and never attended class... It happened every day... That's why Barry tightened up on student loans, after leading them the trough....

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

It just sounded good to him. Throw in race or the word "minority" and some people clam up. That's their goal.

6. Dick Dastardly

As much as we don't get along, I think you are on to something there. I look around and see the new modern "poor" who aren't really poor at all. They have cars, cable, cell phones, fridges full of food, and in some cases nice apartments. We don't have any truly poor in this country but our homeless problem.

7. Dick Dastardly

I still like my football idea. Is it September yet? Lol

8. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Not everyone who goes to college will finish college, yes some people are there for the party , nothing new.
    Unless you win a full scholarship you have to come up with money, many end up with 20-40-50,000 in student loan debt,
    That is not in the best interest of this nation to be making higher education a cost just too high to gamble on

9. Starkravinloon

You want to sound sympathetic, but your tone is the same as mine.... Lot's and lot's of taxpayer money is wasted on buttheads...It's a gamble either way.. You gotta kid who can score a 24 on an SAT and get in.. Well, the first thing that's going to kick their azz is English.. It's a fact, look it up... They get too much into the life they forget what they are there for.. That leads to what my daughter was telling me... Wasted time... Wasted money.. A waste of time.. A waste of a potentially great mind.. But they do it to themselves, then want Dad and Mom to save the day...Give the ones a chance who have a chance and not just the "party mode" in mind.. That's all..Just weed out the buttheads...

10. Magoo

Who is in charge of deciding who gets a place at the table

11. Starkravinloon

Your test scores.. That's the only way to determine worthiness.... Why would you invest in a person that just has a 7 on an ACT score, when there are students out there scoring 27's and 32's.... Don't you think him/her should have studied a little harder... Not that they don't have the ability to do it, it's drive and determination that gets you your education... Not a "You Owe Me" attitude..

12. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

Funny that you ask this question concerning education but, never crossed your mind about Obamacare....those death panels are coming, who decides?

13. Dick Dastardly

Will it pay at least $10.10?

14. Magoo

Here the State University's have to accept you IF: you completed two years in the jr college earning the AA degree which has all the general education requirement in the curriculum
    Bar that its my understanding your in competition with everyone else for acceptance by the SAT scores and high school grades.

Also down here the jr colledges now offer many 4 year degrees sponsered by the States University's.
    Great idea for those unable to move to the University towns, but I don't think you get any discount on tuition, you pay University rates for upper classes

15. Magoo

I maybe able to do a job like that
    I'll ask my doctor

16. Dick Dastardly

Will you ask party affiliation before deciding? :biglaugh:

17. Magoo

Hello Mr. Flash this is Magoo with the government death panel
    I have one very important question for you are you Republican or Democrat?

18. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Yeah, Magoo I was looking at Miami- Dade college, tuition is 91.00 credit hr for a Bachelors degree vs. 400.00 + for ASU. The Legislature introduced a Bill to let Community Colleges in Arizona offer certain 4 year degrees but the lobbyist for a large private for-profit University (diploma mill) was able to kill it.

19. Magoo

We need to educate people not pick their pockets and sell them into servatude.
    If your up against that consider moving take up residence somewhere else and wait one year.
    $91 is still a lot of money and each class is 3 or 4 credits.
    Wonder who has the cheapest education?
    Use to be California Universitys was $150 a semester for all your classes, the jr college was about nothing
    Thats the way it should be.

Im hoping for a National on line University totally free. Would not cost the government much to run and we get big dividends

20. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Makes me wonder then why people say that everyone needs to go to college.
    A person that barely makes it through high school academically is more than likely not going to make it through college with all the enhanced distractions there.
    There is nothing wrong with trade or vocational schools

We would be much better off as a society with another plumber or carpenter or mechanic rather than another French poet or gender studies degree holder

Plus what of those that get started and do not finish. Spend $30000 to party for a year or two, what a waste