ODFL | Every which way but loose

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
Which way is O.D. going next ? Looks like they've got the North covered,and the South,and the Midwest,and the Northwest,and the East,and the West.But you know they're not going to leave any area loose and not covered.Which way next ?

i have compared OD to Yellow and Roadway and ABF,there are several places to expand such as Cheyenne WY,places where OD's partner in ND and SD deliver our freight as well as MT.A few more in AZ and northern CA to complete the I-5 corridor.just look for yourself and compare.

we show ms as full state but, there is company called shippers express that runs alot of the areas that mfs and jkn either cant run or dont want to.

we show ms as full state but, there is company called shippers express that runs alot of the areas that mfs and jkn either cant run or dont want to.
There is on occasions when the freight gets too heavy that they will use some outfit(can't remember their name) to run out of chi,des,kcy,and den.

I suspect that outfit uh VTS or something is no longer used. IL. May have got caught issuieng CDL Lic to easily to those eastern Europeans. Just a hunch but I have not seen them for a while.

the shippers express tractors are white w/logos on the doors they mostly haul liqueur and wine inside ms. when i see them they are pulling od trls. od need atleast 2 more terminals in ms to truely cover the state. should put one in hattisburg and another somewhere around grenada.