Yellow | EVO Transportation

DedZed

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey guys, what do you all know about EVO Transportation?

I hope all is going well with everyone's job search. This really has been so :shit:ty on so many levels.

Oh, and to the dude who thinks that the Yellow boards should be shut down...give it a rest. This is the lifeline for all of Yellow employees to come to for information, support, and friendship. I hope this thread stays around until every Yellow employee finds a job.

I hope all is going well with everyone's job search. This really has been so :::shit:::ty on so many levels.

Oh, and to the dude who thinks that the Yellow boards should be shut down...give it a rest. This is the lifeline for all of Yellow employees to come to for information, support, and friendship. I hope this thread stays around until every Yellow employee finds a job.
they bought up a lot of mail contractors and put them under one name- EVO. Mixed reviews, one come came to our line haul said it wasn't bad another said it sucked. They push they pay all drivers hourly.

they bought up a lot of mail contractors and put them under one name- EVO. Mixed reviews, one come came to our line haul said it wasn't bad another said it sucked. They push they pay all drivers hourly.
I worked for a US mail contractor. Each route pays a certain amount. The USPS is very picky about times and they frequently run teams. I hated running teams. Some are solo runs too. Generally everyone makes the same amount or very close. In Oklahoma City they were supposedly experimenting with running routes with actual government employees. I forget the what the designation was called. They were training new drivers too.

I recommend googling company names with review after it to see what pops up. Seen some jobs that the pay looked too good to be true then do a quick Google search and like every review is basically saying how terrible they are too work for.

I recommend googling company names with review after it to see what pops up. Seen some jobs that the pay looked too good to be true then do a quick Google search and like every review is basically saying how terrible they are too work for.
I didn’t want to give a false amount, but I believe mail contracts are required to pay drivers around $26 an hour. It’s very close to that number with some variation based on the location.

I didn’t want to give a false amount, but I believe mail contracts are required to pay drivers around $26 an hour. It’s very close to that number with some variation based on the location.
Lot of trucking jobs paying hourly these days most all around that mark 25-28 comes down to finding the 1 that will be a pleasure to work for and if the benefits meet your needs. Problem with trucking is finding a good job that won't starve you out or burn you out. Why companies have such horrendous turnover rates

I hope all is going well with everyone's job search. This really has been so :::shit:::ty on so many levels.

I seem to remember they are a subsidiary of Maersk the steamship line