Ex Bull Dennis Rodman 'extremely sick' and 'broke'

I just thought about my Kids...... can't understand "not being with them" That selfish crappy sucks

When these professional athletes get older and retire, where are all of the leaches that surrounded them during their career? You would think that with all of the people that leached off him during his fighting career, someone could have helped him with his finances afterwords. Instead, when the money dries up, the leaches all disappear. Sad......but I guess that's how the system works.

I must admit though, 17 bathrooms in a 54,000 square foot house might be a little more than he needed, especially if it wasn't paid for. Why didn't he downsize his residence to a dumpy little 10,000 square foot crib once he seen the money drying up? Where were his advisers? I would think that with the positive equity in this mansion, he could have downsized and survived just fine financially.
Geez, I could have trimmed his hedges, mowed the grass, and been his financial adviser for less than six figures. What are these people thinking?

Northern Flash said:
What are these people thinking?

Think this is a two pronged answer.

One, most came from poverty and they remain a product of where they came from.

Two, the people around them I think are like most people in management . Come n go like a revolving door. The ones that stay were probably singing the song your fine, your fine, your screwed.

It's like they aren't even smart enough to see that their finances are dwindling. They don't make adjustments, next thing their broke. Dumb.

From rags to riches then back to rags.......because of stupidity.