Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Saia is being bought out by DHL

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saia is merging with MME or NPT

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saia is selling all the Internationals finally

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I could say the same thing about you and all your cronies. I can go through all your "likes" and for the most part they are always the same guys. The PRO crowd. I could tell you the very same thing. But I won't. Today I'm taking the high road Joe.
Hey tough guy It's you that always brings up the union, so take your ****ing high road, as far as my likes the same could be said about you and your new boyfriend.

With the total compensation statement we just received and the employee engagement survey just completed we should be able to understand what a great company we work for. Added to my yearly pay was about 15K of addition benefits .. ie. Healthcare contributions ... 401K ... Social Security ... Workers compensation ... Unemployment Insurance ... Short-Term Disability ... Life insurance ... Holidays ... Vacation ... Personal days ... Jury duty ... and so on ... All these things add up to around 15K making a 60K a year job 75K. Not bad for a P&D driver. This positively affirms the SAIA commitment to employee engagement through their actions and shows how much they care about the work we do. I'm so proud we are Union free because we can use our own voices without an external third party speaking for us. This is the SAIA culture. Our success is because of the synergy or increased effectiveness we have from people who together focus so hard to create the best value for our customers both internally and externally. It's a living organism of our team of people and our collective output, which you see in the tangible results we produce that shows our commitment to each other. Customer loyalty is the key to our success. I see a bright future for SAIA LTL FREIGHT. Working directly with engagement is a culture that will keep this company moving in the right direction.
This post is to my co-workers. Why do you feel the need to concern yourself with our business?

This post is to my co-workers. Why do you feel the need to concern yourself with our business?
No it was not it was in response to what your boyfriend said, I just thought with you two gushing over each other may you should get a room for a little privacy. You know they say RAT if you don't want the world to know don't post it on the internet.

No it was not it was in response to what your boyfriend said, I just thought with you two gushing over each other may you should get a room for a little privacy. You know they say RAT if you don't want the world to know don't post it on the internet.
Joe, you really need to get a life. Retirement isn't agreeing with you. Again, why are you so concerned with our business? You don't work here. Your just an agitator and love to start trouble. You bring nothing to the table but negativity.

Joe, you really need to get a life. Retirement isn't agreeing with you. Again, why are you so concerned with our business? You don't work here. Your just an agitator and love to start trouble. You bring nothing to the table but negativity.
Again RAT you are the one spouting hatred for the union, I have not said one thing about it,I'm sorry id getting your ass kicked and losing your job has blinded you to the fact that you are a bitter washed up dispatcher, me my life is fine picked up another bike today.

Again RAT you are the one spouting hatred for the union, I have not said one thing about it,I'm sorry id getting your ass kicked and losing your job has blinded you to the fact that you are a bitter washed up dispatcher, me my life is fine picked up another bike today.
My latest post said nothing about hating the union. I said I'm just glad we are union free.

With the total compensation statement we just received and the employee engagement survey just completed we should be able to understand what a great company we work for. Added to my yearly pay was about 15K of addition benefits .. ie. Healthcare contributions ... 401K ... Social Security ... Workers compensation ... Unemployment Insurance ... Short-Term Disability ... Life insurance ... Holidays ... Vacation ... Personal days ... Jury duty ... and so on ... All these things add up to around 15K making a 60K a year job 75K. Not bad for a P&D driver. This positively affirms the SAIA commitment to employee engagement through their actions and shows how much they care about the work we do. I'm so proud we are Union free because we can use our own voices without an external third party speaking for us. This is the SAIA culture. Our success is because of the synergy or increased effectiveness we have from people who together focus so hard to create the best value for our customers both internally and externally. It's a living organism of our team of people and our collective output, which you see in the tangible results we produce that shows our commitment to each other. Customer loyalty is the key to our success. I see a bright future for SAIA LTL FREIGHT. Working directly with engagement is a culture that will keep this company moving in the right direction.
I don't see any hatred here.

Your just reaching for ::shit:: Joe. You define what a troll is. You stay within the rules but what you are doing isn't right. The Mods should ban your ass. If I was still one I damn sure would.

BS ... I know for a fact I got you once. But enough, this antagonistic banter could go on forever so I will be the adult and call it a day. :tr10driving03:
You could be an adult and recognize you need professional help for your anger issues, maybe your health care will cover a therapist for you so you can remain debt free.

Sometimes you must get down on their level or get walked on. I always try and be respectful but some of these guys make it impossible. If you always take the high road then they claim victory. In truth, this site for the most part is just for entertainment purposes only. You would be a fool to take it too seriously. Drama is the fun part for many. Including myself at times. I take most of this :::shit::: with a grain of salt.
This is why I don't have an anger problem Joe. This site has become a circus because of people like you Joe. The Mods have lost control of it and because of that it is losing credibility. I won't go there with you today. It's all about views to the owner I suppose. Whatever the case is I can't seem to find this site helpful anymore. I look at the FedEx Union thread that has totally lost it. Nothing new can be added. It's totally pointless. This site has lost its way. And I find that rather disheartening. The SAIA FORUM is headed in that same direction. Drivers come here to get information and when all they see is fighting they go away and never return. It's only the regulars that stay and many of them never post because they don't want to be caught up in the fighting. I'm going to step back awhile until I see some positive change. Good day sir. Talking to myself again. Damn I hate it when that happens :fart::argue:

Last edited:
This is why I don't have an anger problem. This site has become a circus because of people like you. The mods have lost control of it and because of that it is losing credibility. I won't go there with you today. It's all about views to the owner I suppose. Whatever the case is I can't seem to fine this site helpful anymore. I look at the FedEx Union thread that has totally lost it. Nothing new can be added. It's totally pointless. This site has lost its way. And I find that rather disheartening. The SAIA FORUM is headed in that same direction. Drivers come here to get information and when all they see is fighting they go away and never return. It's only the regulars that stay and many of them never post because they don't want to be caught up in the fighting. I'm going to step back awhile until I see some positive change. Good day sir. Talking to myself again. Damn I hate it when that happens :fart::argue:
You should take your own advice

I thought this link was for Saia drivers?? To me there's a lot of antagonizers on here with nothing better to do than try to get under someone's skin. Trolls. Some of us work at Saia and this used to be a good site to talk to each other and share information. Instead, it's turned into a therapy session for folks who don't have a dog in this fight. If you don't work at Saia, why. In. The. Hell. Do. You. Care??? I can't be the only one who's sick of this crap. Go away. Find a hobby. Get a life. You may think this makes you look witty or smart or masculine, but it doesn't. If anything you look b**chmade to me. Desperate to have somebody anybody listen to you. Seems like some of you peaked in high school. GTFOH

RbWOTQn.jpg
The pricing that Saia has for this customer , will be the downfall of the company. You're largest customer and you are losing $ big time.

The pricing that Saia has for this customer , will be the downfall of the company. You're largest customer and you are losing $ big time.
You don't have those numbers. This is a numbers game. If the claims ratio outweighs the revenue then the bleeding would be stopped. Simple math.