Executive Order , what all will he do?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Toby, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

With his poll numbers plummeting and the ever increasing scandals and lies what will Obama do with his remaining time in office thru executive order in your opinion?

Immigration?
    Climate control regulation and laws?
    Gun ownership and distribution of ammunition?

2. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

I think he will declare himself King by Executive Order. His first edict being that throughout the kingdom there is to be no negative speech unless it concerns conservatives. The kingdom is to be renamed The Kingdom Of Oppressed Sheep and Chris Matthews and James Carville will become the Court Jesters. It will henceforth be understood that The King, and only The King, will decide what is to be eaten throughout his Kingdom, anyone caught straying from the Royal Diet will be dealt with severely up to and including having to look at naked pictures of Nancy Pelosi.

3. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

I don't think he has the nards to go that far.... I really don't think he likes the job to tell you the truth

4. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

This dude has been washed and hung out on the line... He has no strength left.. That's why he should go ahead and resign.... They aren't going to let him pass anything, so what's the use.... BTW, an executive order can be held up for years, can't it.. I seem to remember Clinton trying something like that and it never went through.....

5. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

He likes the perks though like being able to golf 150 times on other people's nickel(inflation and taxes, was a dime before) . As well as the jet set life all expenses paid.

Not sure if it can be held up. Over turned maybe, but in essence it is going around the public elected officials to dictate what a president or governor wants to institute. Both sides use it as you know but it is a sign in general that it is an unpopular thing with getting things done normally . For instance seen a poll today where 66% of the population disapprove of any legislation to enact amnesty in any immigration reform and going into election year it won't pass the house but Dems need it so expect an exec order on it.