Yellow | Executives

racedad68

TB Lurker
Credits
I wonder if all the executives for YRC,TEAMSTERS, and CENTRAL STATES all graduated from the same college The University of Dewey-Cheatem & Howe.

Patience Grasshopper they have been shutting them down as fast as they can!
Are the people running this show really this dumb or are they running it in the ground on purpose?

Are the people running this show really this dumb or are they running it in the ground on purpose?
I think the people who want to run it into the ground hire dumb people so it gets done.

I think the people who want to run it into the ground hire dumb people so it gets done.

Are you people delusional? YRCW has a long way to go for sure but the financials have been improving steadily for the past few years. At least acknowledge the improvements instead of your doom and gloom BS.

Are you people delusional? YRCW has a long way to go for sure but the financials have been improving steadily for the past few years. At least acknowledge the improvements instead of your doom and gloom BS.
Come on down to 511 and see the reality BS like trailers full of freight sitting around for weeks yes weeks and nobody gives a damn if it moves or not‼️ He'll anybody can make a checkbook look better if you don't pay your bills‼️ The bleeding has stopped but can't get over the infection‼️

What are they shutting down "as fast as they can"? Give me some examples please.

Come on down to 511 and see the reality BS like trailers full of freight sitting around for weeks yes weeks and nobody gives a damn if it moves or not‼️ He'll anybody can make a checkbook look better if you don't pay your bills‼️ The bleeding has stopped but can't get over the infection‼️

You work at one terminal. I'll take your word for it that things need to improve there. Does that mean it's like that everywhere? It seems that overall the company has been improving. What bills are they not paying? Do you have more insight and knowledge of the financials than the people who do that for a living? Do you examine the company books on your breaks? I get it that you're pissed and hate the company. But get real with some of the ridiculous statements.

What are they shutting down "as fast as they can"? Give me some examples please.

You work at one terminal. I'll take your word for it that things need to improve there. Does that mean it's like that everywhere? It seems that overall the company has been improving. What bills are they not paying? Do you have more insight and knowledge of the financials than the people who do that for a living? Do you examine the company books on your breaks? I get it that you're pissed and hate the company. But get real with some of the ridiculous statements.

This was a response to the post about saving money by having one LTL instead of four. The way things are run at 511 would lead one to believe there is a hidden agenda. Unless they are all just idiots

You work at one terminal. Yes
I'll take your word for it that things need to improve there. OK
Does that mean it's like that everywhere? Never said it was
It seems that overall the company has been improving. Yes I agree
What bills are they not paying? Going to keep details to myself for now
Do you have more insight and knowledge of the financials than the people who do that for a living? Now you are throwing BS
Do you examine the company books on your breaks? Been known to look at a few YRC SEC reports on break
I get it that you're pissed and hate the company. Ya I'm pissed that after giving up pay and pension the company just pisses it away I don't hate
But get real with some of the ridiculous statements. Somethings may be ridiculous to you and funny to others you probably need an example "Ridge Sox" . I don't find it funny when the topic is serious to me but some people do

Bart, you never answered my question - "What exactly are they shutting down as fast as they can?" That is what you said after all.

OK, you have some secret knowledge about some bills not being paid. I get it.

SEC reports show progress. If you read them as you claim how can you then say they are "running it into the ground on purpose"?

No business of mine if you are pissed or don't like management or the company. Just like to see accurate info that's all, not some imaginary BS.

Jan 6, 2016

yrc-worldwide-squarelogo-1387217838217.png

"Awesome"

Current Employee - Road Driver in Maybrook, NY

Recommends

Positive Outlook

Approves of CEO
I have been working at YRC Worldwide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Money and Union benies are phenomenal

Cons

Nothing really but work night sometimes

Advice to Management

Good job I guess I like the place
Looks like a great place to work.

Sounds like a good idea to me:1036316054:

Still haven't answered my questions have you? That's OK, I get it. You get called out for inaccurate statements so you avoid responding. Like I said, I don't care how anyone feels about the job, just be accurate in what you say that's all. Not all that hard to do right?

Still haven't answered my questions have you? That's OK, I get it. You get called out for inaccurate statements so you avoid responding. Like I said, I don't care how anyone feels about the job, just be accurate in what you say that's all. Not all that hard to do right?
I responded a few times guess it wasn't the answer you wanted to hear. I'm done you can have the last word now‼️

its too costly to run 4 LTL companies instead of just 1 ...can you imagine how much money YRCW could save
Totally agree. Shut down yrcf. The regionals can move the freight quicker and with less claims cross country by the way they interline. Keep whatever profitable freight that yrcf actually does have and dump the rest. Fire sale the junk assets and use that towards the debt.