Yellow | Executives

Totally agree. Shut down yrcf. The regionals can move the freight quicker and with less claims cross country by the way they interline. Keep whatever profitable freight that yrcf actually does have and dump the rest. Fire sale the junk assets and use that towards the debt.
And let the YRCF drivers merger into whatever YRCW company they want, anywhere in the country with their seniority.

Are you people delusional? YRCW has a long way to go for sure but the financials have been improving steadily for the past few years. At least acknowledge the improvements instead of your doom and gloom BS.
I don't think they are attempting to shut anything down but if you want acknowlgment for improvement come see how New Penn the next day carrier is running, 3 to 4 day average to make a pick up in NJ. Line haul running till noon when it used to be done by 7:00 and claims like it's happy hour.
And are we all not just a little delusional ?

I don't think they are attempting to shut anything down but if you want acknowlgment for improvement come see how New Penn the next day carrier is running, 3 to 4 day average to make a pick up in NJ. Line haul running till noon when it used to be done by 7:00 and claims like it's happy hour.
And are we all not just a little delusional ?

What's happening? Not enough people, equipment?

Totally agree. Shut down yrcf. The regionals can move the freight quicker and with less claims cross country by the way they interline. Keep whatever profitable freight that yrcf actually does have and dump the rest. Fire sale the junk assets and use that towards the debt.
OMG , we agree on something for a change , YES just shut down the money losing yrcw :6799:and let the regionals move the freight !!! R.I.P. old yellow :emoticon digging:

Seems like a combination of new hires like new to the industry and weak management. Just an opinion.
The days of prevention as far as claims and operating issues are gone its deal with it IF it happens.

What are they shutting down "as fast as they can"? Give me some examples please.

You work at one terminal. I'll take your word for it that things need to improve there. Does that mean it's like that everywhere? It seems that overall the company has been improving. What bills are they not paying? Do you have more insight and knowledge of the financials than the people who do that for a living? Do you examine the company books on your breaks? I get it that you're pissed and hate the company. But get real with some of the ridiculous statements.
And where would that be in the contract? There is no merger, just a shut down. Feel free to apply at one of the companies.
Sounds great!!! Just make sure when the regionals have to cough up the interest payment to the banks on the 1 billion plus dollars, they have enough in their account to cover the check .

Totally agree. Shut down yrcf. The regionals can move the freight quicker and with less claims cross country by the way they interline. Keep whatever profitable freight that yrcf actually does have and dump the rest. Fire sale the junk assets

Ok, let me get this straight.....we need to cut off half our revenue and service a billion dollars of debt from the 3-4% profit margins ? Yeah, that sounds like a workable plan.

Dock guys are saying line haul runs late because of new loading procedures bars and boards which makes sense less loads to move but since they have doubled the bill count on them it takes longer to get them ready to go and longer to strip which backs up the peddle runs which causes later deliveries and less time for pick ups. I'm sure you know that story lol

Seems like a combination of new hires like new to the industry and weak management. Just an opinion.
The days of prevention as far as claims and operating issues are gone its deal with it IF it happens.

Dock guys are saying line haul runs late because of new loading procedures bars and boards which makes sense less loads to move but since they have doubled the bill count on them it takes longer to get them ready to go and longer to strip which backs up the peddle runs which causes later deliveries and less time for pick ups. I'm sure you know that story lol

That's a shame. I put some time in at New Penn (casual P&D) in the late 1980's when my seniority job was slow. They always had a smooth operation. Hope it gets back to that.

I responded a few times guess it wasn't the answer you wanted to hear. I'm done you can have the last word now‼️

Bart, not meaning to give you a hard time and I'm sorry if it came off that way. I just like to see more accurate and verifiable info in posts especially when it has to do with the condition of the company.

Ok, let me get this straight.....we need to cut off half our revenue and service a billion dollars of debt from the 3-4% profit margins ? Yeah, that sounds like a workable plan.
There is no profit from yrcf revenue operationally. When you have a subsidiary that consistently cant profit, how is keeping it running a workable plan?

There is no profit from yrcf revenue operationally. When you have a subsidiary that consistently cant profit, how is keeping it running a workable plan?
They call it, revenue to service the debt created by Zollars.

UikFmmK.jpg