Yellow | Executives

When you have a subsidiary that consistently cant profit, how is keeping it running a workable plan?
That business model didn't pan out too well for GM with their Hummer and Saturn brands.

There is no profit from yrcf revenue operationally. When you have a subsidiary that consistently cant profit, how is keeping it running a workable plan?

Where do you come up with this? Maybe if you did a little research you'd see that YRCF had an adjusted OR of 98.5 and an adjusted operating income of $46.7 million in 2015.

Here's the link for the information in case you can't find it yourself.
http://investors.yrcw.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=953463

Come on down to 511 and see the reality BS like trailers full of freight sitting around for weeks yes weeks and nobody gives a damn if it moves or not‼️ He'll anybody can make a checkbook look better if you don't pay your bills‼️ The bleeding has stopped but can't get over the infection‼️
What I heard about 511 nothing would surprise me maybe if all employees there stepped up and did their jobs things would finally improve and 511 would stop being the arm pit of the company and we might be able to grow some business

What I heard about 511 nothing would surprise me maybe if all employees there stepped up and did their jobs things would finally improve and 511 would stop being the arm pit of the company and we might be able to grow some business
Maybe you shouldn't beleive everything you hear‼️There are plenty of people here that step up and do their job everyday‼️Teamsters do not manage (assign work , dispatch city or road , discipline people not doing their job) it's the management here that needs to step up and do their part‼️

Maybe you shouldn't beleive everything you hear‼️There are plenty of people here that step up and do their job everyday‼️Teamsters do not manage (assign work , dispatch city or road , discipline people not doing their job) it's the management here that needs to step up and do their part‼️
My frame of reference only dates back to the Reagan era, but it sure seems 511 has never been considered the crown jewel of Roadway, Yellow or YRC terminals. Place blame wherever you like, but I doubt there will be any more freight moving across that breakbulk dock than is absolutely necessary.