Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
VOTE
4c5137a49ec6330a6c472ebd235c78be.jpg

Can't vote yes. If they can't pay full pension rate I want my contribution to go into a Roth IRA my local told me I will only get $7 dollars a year with current contribution rate $216 dollars a month after 30yrs what kind of crap is that my money is going to pay other members pensions when I won't get one? Union needs to confront YRCW on what is the plan to pay down this debt.

Can't vote yes. If they can't pay full pension rate I want my contribution to go into a Roth IRA my local told me I will only get $7 dollars a year with current contribution rate $216 dollars a month after 30yrs what kind of crap is that my money is going to pay other members pensions when I won't get one? Union needs to confront YRCW on what is the plan to pay down this debt.

Sure , don't care how anybody votes ,BUT just that everybody takes the few minutes to VOTE , your VOTE is your voice !
a vote is not a voice, voting is what the good slaves do in order to keep believing they are part of the decision making apparatus...

Before you vote. Ask yourself why is

Before you vote.ask yourself why is yrcw waiting for after vote. To release financials for 1st quarter. Wanna bet the IBT and yrc are sure your gonna vote yes.

Before you vote.ask yourself why is yrcw waiting for after vote. To release financials for 1st quarter. Wanna bet the IBT and yrc are sure your gonna vote yes.
It's gonna be a yes vote.
The majority of people there do not want to interrupt their lives out of spite as some seem to have here. Not all. Some.
And with the threat given already I'd bet most are gonna vote yes.
Most commenting here are a minority.
We just argue between ourselves.
Some good points.
Some just well not good points.
30 thousand people are not going to put "themselves " in the unemployment line with no insurance. 5 thousand might.
That's not enough for a no vote.
It's late.
Stars and Preds are playing.

The majority of people there do not want to interrupt their lives out of spite as some seem to have here. Not all. Some.
Some good points.
30 thousand people are not going to put "themselves " in the unemployment line with no insurance. 5 thousand might.
It's late.
C’mon Stars, **** the Preds!

Some good points.
It's late.

Mrs E and I were just in Big D for ACHA National Championships. What a blast and very nice rinks. Enjoyed a couple local brew pubs and a nice tour of the Book Depository.

I live 60 miles sw of the D. Too busy here let alone over that way. Traffic is all I can think. It's bad. Leaving the AAC at midnight is a nightmare with 20000 others, lol.

Wings supporter. Pissed me off when they put them in the East.