TForce | Exit Polls

Not sure how to feel, but a few lomg time buddies that drive for UPSf, said they were not voting. Like, at all.

My heart and prayers honestly go out to each and every one of you. However it shakes out.
I cant Imagine not voting, but then again I am a veteran. I would imagine these non voters just don't care enough one way or another or have no intentions of staying with the company long term.

Not sure how to feel, but a few lomg time buddies that drive for UPSf, said they were not voting. Like, at all.

My heart and prayers honestly go out to each and every one of you. However it shakes out.
They deserve what they get than and have no right to ever bitch about the results! I would rather have someone vote the opposite of what I would prefer than for a brother to be to lazy to vote if not for themselves for all the brothers that have fought in the past present and future to make a better work environment. Liars are worse than lazy but not by much IMO.

They deserve what they get than and have no right to ever bitch about the results! I would rather have someone vote the opposite of what I would prefer than for a brother to be to lazy to vote if not for themselves for all the brothers that have fought in the past present and future to make a better work environment. Liars are worse than lazy but not by much IMO.
Exactly! Lets just bury our heads in the sand & let someone else decide my future....