SEFL | expanding?

loucards1

TB Lurker
Credits
any new on SE expanding into kentucky yet? heard nothing but great things about SE! i saw a SE tractor pulling a Dayton Freight trailor? does SE own dayton or just inter-lining with Dayton?

Dayton and SEFL inter-line with each other. ( the areas the other does not cover)

IMHO if SEFL does go in KY then Dayton should move south also and let the WAR begin. Dayton would Squash SEFL with much better service. Hopefully there is a Respect factor among these two companies. But in todays world of ME,ME,ME one never knows.

any new on SE expanding into kentucky yet? heard nothing but great things about SE! i saw a SE tractor pulling a Dayton Freight trailor? does SE own dayton or just inter-lining with Dayton?

i believe this question has been answered 100 times on here. havent ever heard anything about going into ky. i also dont think that a sefl tractor would be pulling a dayton trailer.

If a Dayton driver pulls a Dayton trailer on an inter line midpoint, the SEFL driver would then pull it to his yard, which means yes, SEFL tractors pull Dayton trailers, inter line only.

Dayton pull's SEFL trailers. I work for Dayton in Akron and have myself delivered an ugly head of steel on a SEFL trailer.

trailers

they pull each others trailers, just like Duie Pyle pulls SEFL boxes. They all interline with each other, so they will pull each others trailers.:duh::smilie_132::chairshot:

prob b/c dayton and duie pyle trailers are better than our wore out raggeed pups, u wld think we wld be getting new trailers, wake up tobin

Yo Mike,why are you always so negative,no we dont have the greatest job in the world ,no we are not all getting rich working for SEFL but it could be alot worse.As a city driver I made 55 grand last year,home every day off most weekends when they dont ask for volonteers to work extra.Sometimes i read your post and have to wonder if you really work here or are just trying to stir ::shit:: up.this job isnt perfect,no job is.We do what we can and if we cant get all of our stops off theres always tomorrow.Its a company we work for there out to make money just as why you work to make money.If you want a new trailer why dont you get Toby to take money out of your check every week and get him to buy you one with your name written all over it.Negative discussion is good and gets things out in the open but thats all you have to say is negative crap.If SEFL is so bad go somewhere else,please.

Yo Mike,why are you always so negative,no we dont have the greatest job in the world ,no we are not all getting rich working for SEFL but it could be alot worse.As a city driver I made 55 grand last year,home every day off most weekends when they dont ask for volonteers to work extra.Sometimes i read your post and have to wonder if you really work here or are just trying to stir ::shit:: up.this job isnt perfect,no job is.We do what we can and if we cant get all of our stops off theres always tomorrow.Its a company we work for there out to make money just as why you work to make money.If you want a new trailer why dont you get Toby to take money out of your check every week and get him to buy you one with your name written all over it.Negative discussion is good and gets things out in the open but thats all you have to say is negative crap.If SEFL is so bad go somewhere else,please.

Thank you,Rooster, I couldn't of said it better myself!!!

Drive Safe

CC

mike jones

rooster, while i agree that most of mike jone's post tend to be negative, i think it is good to hear negatives thing , just not all the time. you learn more things from youre mistakes than from doing everything you think is right. sometimes it is good to hear how what you think is a good thing affects someone in a negative way. it makes you think and hopefully learn from it.

like i posted on the the dayton page,it is nice to see people say good things about their company instead of posting only negatives.rooster kinda said it best in his post above.daytripper also makes a good point too.