Estes | expansion

hell ya its looks ugly now but now is the time to buy buy. hang in there. i usually do 80 stocks and the rest whatever.:hide:

Again,thanks for the tips.I can read through everything they send me and whats on the web site till I'm freakin blind and wouldn't understand what their telling me,my sister ,who is a freak of nature, intelligence wise( member of MENSA,I on the other hand ,I'm confused by TIVO for christ sake)told me to remember what she told me when she caught me in the bathroom with a Hustler when I was 11,leave it alone ,quit playing with it, and it will grow.

Again,thanks for the tips.I can read through everything they send me and whats on the web site till I'm freakin blind and wouldn't understand what their telling me,my sister ,who is a freak of nature, intelligence wise( member of MENSA,I on the other hand ,I'm confused by TIVO for christ sake)told me to remember what she told me when she caught me in the bathroom with a Hustler when I was 11,leave it alone ,quit playing with it, and it will grow.
NOW THAT IS FUNNY! So nice to get a smile once in awhile here!