ABF | experimental sleepers?

T

ttman

I found this picture on the internet and it said Mack was making these special for abf. They were going to use them on a s.chicago to milwaukee turn. I guess that way the team could run turns there 24 hours a day all week long? I will have to check and see if anyone from s chicago knows anything about this. Sounds funny to me?
sleeper-1.jpg

ok, but keep your eyes wide open and if you see them out your way, let me know, ok?
Don't forget the seats are still new?

besides that couldnt be an abf yard.....because the mack emblem is still on this thing......everybudy knows it wouldnt last more than 60 seconds in a real abf yard

Will that thing hold 62mph?

I was talking to one of our mechanics and he said when he was test driving it around the yard he kept popping wheelies by accident when he let the clutch out too fast. He almost got in trouble because the supervisor thought he was doing donuts in the yard. So if you get one of these tractors be careful.

I found this picture on the internet and it said Mack was making these special for abf. They were going to use them on a s.chicago to milwaukee turn. I guess that way the team could run turns there 24 hours a day all week long? I will have to check and see if anyone from s chicago knows anything about this. Sounds funny to me?
sleeper-1.jpg

I believe that would be an airplane cockpit!:smilie_132: