FedEx Freight | Express or freight

My honest opinion is try and work for a regional, they tend to give more of a ::shit:: about you.

Otherwise if its a choice between the two, Freight. You'll make more and the check has continued to cash so far. Thats about all this companies worth anyways.

Just let me say this....
It was a good place but I had some really shady managers. It was like a revolving door for a bit. I loved my tractor and the shop always said it was a honor to work on my unit. My wife made sure my uniforms were perfect and all 3 pairs of boots shining as well as your manners. Many of the people I worked with were not good nor honest and that really bothers me to this day. Take the city job , you can always leave. I'd be cautious to who you trust and what you say to anyone. Like Jeff & I always said take your bills , skip being friends , do your job the very , very best you can , be honest , be safe , come in , bed your unit down turn your bills , GET IN YOUR CAR and leave ! Don't linger in the employee lot or yard. You will be fine. Management is not your friend and will throw you under the bus in a second , do not trust them.
Just sneak in sometime and hear what they say behind our backs you will understand , it doesn't matter who you are that's how they are.

Good luck , God Bless if it applies , be safe.
SMOKESTACK

Just let me say this....
It was a good place but I had some really shady managers. It was like a revolving door for a bit. I loved my tractor and the shop always said it was a honor to work on my unit. My wife made sure my uniforms were perfect and all 3 pairs of boots shining as well as your manners. Many of the people I worked with were not good nor honest and that really bothers me to this day. Take the city job , you can always leave. I'd be cautious to who you trust and what you say to anyone. Like Jeff & I always said take your bills , skip being friends , do your job the very , very best you can , be honest , be safe , come in , bed your unit down turn your bills , GET IN YOUR CAR and leave ! Don't linger in the employee lot or yard. You will be fine. Management is not your friend and will throw you under the bus in a second , do not trust them.
Just sneak in sometime and hear what they say behind our backs you will understand , it doesn't matter who you are that's how they are.

SMOKESTACK
Is this at freight or express?

Just let me say this....

SMOKESTACK
that can be said about any company..back stabbers are everywhere

And low level mgt at these behemoths are as worthless as moose teets. Talk about hiring if you can fog the glass, smfh

Freight….the parcel divisions are getting their ever living butts kicked by Amazon. I wouldn’t want to be over there. Amazon has taken a giant bite out of the parcel division pie.