Express Transport medford oregon truck wreck flip

Aggressor

TB Regular
Credits
12-22-2010 MAN IN SERIOUS CONDITION AFTER SEMI ACCIDENT

A Central Point man is still in serious condition at Rogue Valley Medical Center after a semitrailer tipped yeterday afternoon, crushing his truck at the intersection of Table Rock and Biddle roads. Fifty-nine-year-old William Geary was pinned inside his truck for about an hour and a half while emergency crews worked to free him. After the semitrailer was cleared from the pickup, rescuers were able to extricate him. The semitrailer's shifting load and its speed appear to be factors in the accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
aggressor I updated the first post you put up before realizing it was your thread and not mine :duh:

Sorry bout that and if and for the record the contents of the first post is entirely by me and not the person who's name is beside the post.

That's not a Con-Way tractor or trailers. WHY is the title still identifying this as Con-Way? Who decided this was a Con-Way in the first place?

A Con-Way tractor/trailer drives through the intersection after the accident put this is clearly NOT our equipment

That's not a Con-Way tractor or trailers. WHY is the title still identifying this as Con-Way? Who decided this was a Con-Way in the first place?

I will change it, I was told it was a conway, I will make some phone calls and see if I can find out what company it is

Thank you merdock , I have enlarged this video many times and it is not a Con-way truck ...

I thought it was an out-take from beverly hills cop, i was waiting for eddie murphy to swing out of the back of the trailer.

A Con-Way tractor/trailer drives through the intersection after the accident put this is clearly NOT our equipment

I posted this for my fellow employees to view, wondered who drove by afterwards.