Express Transport medford oregon truck wreck flip

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Aggressor, Dec 27, 2010.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Administrator

    Messages:
    11,396
    Likes Received:
    967
    Trophy Points:
    113
    I wouldn't call it a witch hunt, we have had 3 or 4 different stories here, I personally called the sheriffs dept in Jackson County there and they told me best overnite express now your link says express transport...

    I am just moving it to the accident forum and we will see how many more different stories we can find on this one.
     
  2. shadowr434

    shadowr434 Super Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    2,205
    Likes Received:
    112
    Trophy Points:
    63
    The driver did hook the corner a little fast however it appears that the front trailer didnt lean too much and the rear leaned way too much.Could have been a load shift or a bad loading job putting too much weight on the DS of the trailer.
     
  3. Jeff

    Jeff Administrator

    Messages:
    11,396
    Likes Received:
    967
    Trophy Points:
    113
    No excuse , the turn was too fast regardless how the trailer was loaded in my opinion....
     
  4. Apostolic

    Apostolic Super Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    23,513
    Likes Received:
    2,171
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Here is how I view commercial driving crashes,which I have posted many times,driver error 95%,weather,medical,and mechanical the other 5%.
    Slow down according to the weight you are hauling,and weather conditions.
    Obey the posted speed limits,and construction warning signs.

    The bottom line respect your equipment,focus,on everything.
    Go from point (A) to point (B),punch out go home and enjoy your loved ones with no regrets.
     

Share This Page