Yellow | Extension For 5 Years Equal:

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
2,500 miles per week average minus the 15% is $12,119 in road wages (Not even counting hourly for a road driver)

75% of Pension payments to be deferred = $24,599 per year

That comes to $24,599 on the average per year....

That would be an average of $122,995.00 over a five (5) extension we would have to pay to work at YRCW....and they wonder why so many are upset?.....KK

2,500 miles per week average minus the 15% is $12,119 in road wages (Not even counting hourly for a road driver)

75% of Pension payments to be deferred = $24,599 per year

That comes to $24,599 on the average per year....

That would be an average of $122,995.00 over a five (5) extension we would have to pay to work at YRCW....and they wonder why so many are upset?.....KK

I agree. Let's shut them down so we don't have to lose that $122,995.00. Huh???

KK, The wages for road drivers is $12,119 per year. The pension give back is $24,599 per year. That equals $36,718 per year and $183,590 for the life of the extension!

Losing a ton over 5 years that's true. Now help a computer illiterate by telling me how much I would "make" in that time. :confused:

KK, The wages for road drivers is $12,119 per year. The pension give back is $24,599 per year. That equals $36,718 per year and $183,590 for the life of the extension!

Losing a ton over 5 years that's true. Now help a computer illiterate by telling me how much I would "make" in that time. :confused:

Shutting down the company and being out of work for five years means you lose approximately $400,000 just in salary alone not even counting loss of pension contributions. Just pointing out the other side of the coin.

Shutting down the company and being out of work for five years means you lose approximately $400,000 just in salary alone not even counting loss of pension contributions. Just pointing out the other side of the coin.

At least you have the satisfaction of knowing you are a real man and stood for something! You are a coward and a brown noser. YRC tried to by ABF last spring now this fall the are broke! give me a break! Ban me if you want, but i speak the truth!!!!

At least you have the satisfaction of knowing you are a real man and stood for something! You are a coward and a brown noser. YRC tried to by ABF last spring now this fall the are broke! give me a break! Ban me if you want, but i speak the truth!!!!

And it only took you 29 posts to display your ignorance. Congratulations, I think you now hold the record! :1036316054:

And it only took you 29 posts to display your ignorance. Congratulations, I think you now hold the record! :1036316054:

You are the ignorant one. I've lurked these board for years and only speak when I need to. you were a kiss a$$ on the roadway boards and a kiss a$$ now.

You are the ignorant one. I've lurked these board for years and only speak when I need to. you were a kiss a$$ on the roadway boards and a kiss a$$ now.

You still hold the record champ. I don't believe I've ever been on the Roadway board. But don't let that fact stop you from more brilliant posts.

I know this- I'm tired of this BS. I've looked for another job, but I haven't found one yet. I look at it this way- I make over 50k a year. I pay nothing for my family's medical. I get 31 days a year off when I count holiday pay. If I found something even remotely close to that I would've been gone by now. So for all of you banging the drum for them to close, just find another job already. I don't like this anymore than the rest of you, but a lot of you fail to understand one simple thing- THEY DON'T HAVE ANY PILE OF HIDDEN MONEY TO GIVE US!

I know this- I'm tired of this BS. I've looked for another job, but I haven't found one yet. I look at it this way- I make over 50k a year. I pay nothing for my family's medical. I get 31 days a year off when I count holiday pay. If I found something even remotely close to that I would've been gone by now. So for all of you banging the drum for them to close, just find another job already. I don't like this anymore than the rest of you, but a lot of you fail to understand one simple thing- THEY DON'T HAVE ANY PILE OF HIDDEN MONEY TO GIVE US!

Very well put! :1036316054: :1036316054:

Have you ever stood up for anything or did you spend your career bent over?

how do the twinkies guys feel now?

its not a question of standing up that triplex makes its when to do it. like texas holdem , when u know the ***** way not in your favor u can be bad ass all u want but odds are ur gonna lose.

or fold and take another hand ?

why do so many of u equate this as being weak? theres a time to act badass yes , but if u do it every time then i think our enemies would have us easily. being aggressive is great when needed, but at the wrong time can be catastrophic. just look at tons of military history when being aggressive didnt work, and times it did

so if triplex is putting out a good debate why not attack his post ? instead of calling him names? where did u arrive at any fact he is a wus or something? hes got some good point why dont u amaze us with something good(rarely seen it) to say instead of insults? hes just thinking out loud making good points along with others

how do the twinkies guys feel now?

its not a question of standing up that triplex makes its when to do it. like texas holdem , when u know the ***** way not in your favor u can be bad ass all u want but odds are ur gonna lose.

or fold and take another hand ?

why do so many of u equate this as being weak? theres a time to act badass yes , but if u do it every time then i think our enemies would have us easily. being aggressive is great when needed, but at the wrong time can be catastrophic. just look at tons of military history when being aggressive didnt work, and times it did

so if triplex is putting out a good debate why not attack his post ? instead of calling him names? where did u arrive at any fact he is a wus or something? hes got some good point why dont u amaze us with something good(rarely seen it) to say instead of insults? hes just thinking out loud making good points along with others
So your answer is to give back whatever they ask for, as long as you have a job?

Look, if you don't like it- AND I DON'T- Then find another job. I'm looking. I just know from experience- It's easier to find a job when you still have a job!

I had no answer to anything in that post , i just made a statement on how people assume things from posts on a website. Similar to assuming i want to stay cuz i have a job camp. I have made no decision yet. But i would be imformative to have good debate like some in this post and not useless post like the one above a few posts or a few people goin at it by name calling or assuming stupid things.

Kk started the post good post ,hooski , wolf ect ect . Opinions and debate are nice they bring up great numbers to think bout. Then a few name callin posts ,then triplx shooting back .....

First few post are relavent to the orginal post topic , then comes some cry babies that there mom didnt givem enough attention as kids . Most likely same guy, if u dont see it his way ur a puss .

Wow, I'm simply bewildered by your impressive ignorance! Better do some research next time.

Yep. Ten years with the company and already have back problems, shoulder issues, and a cough from the dock dust. I'll have to work 32 more years. I don't know how some of these older guys do it.

Remember to show just a little respect to your elders.

You have no idea.