Yellow | Extension For 5 Years Equal:

I poorly phrased what I posted. By nothing I meant no more than we accepted under the MOU. It wasn't so much you specifically. I am just disappointed some are so rabid about closing the doors. We have yet to see a proposal. As I said, with out some improvement on the pension I'm a no.
As long as I'm on the soap box, one more thought. From my personal observations waste is clearly not limited to one side of the glass.

Some on here seem to think a "NO" vote equals closing the doors and that simply is not the case. I just think that everyone has had enough of the company squandering money away. I believe that better management at the ground level should be the main focus to improve the operation which in turn improves efficiency.

I'm with you, without some sort of stratagy to get our pension back to full rate then I'm a NO vote on any type of extension.

Let me see if I understand this correctly.
The company wants 9 years, oh no that is what it will be since a cost of living or any raise, just give backs with 5 more years .
Wow.

Oh, sorry I see your the sensitive type.you also seem to suffer from a very self centered personality.you can dish it out but you can't take much back because of insecurities. When people like you try to show how intelligent they are,the inadvertently expose who they really are.p.s. post your zip code & some of us on here will find a free toothbrush give away for you.

you also seem to suffer from a very self centered personality.

Really? I don't think that would be a conclusion that a thinking person would arrive at by reading my posts......

you can dish it out but you can't take much back because of insecurities.

"Dish it out"? ... Expressing my views is "Dishing it out"?....Insecurities??? You continue to amaze me with your Nonsense....

When people like you try to show how intelligent they are,the inadvertently expose who they really are

It would be nice if you would at least try and use some intelligence...even just a little would help....

The rest of your post is just to stupid to even waste time on...

If you really were interested in making your case you should try to use some adult level reasoning and state it in a manner that would indicate that you actually have a grasp of the larger picture...and are capable of some level of Intellect..... Making childish comments and Child like insults does not help you to be very persuasive and does not bring anything of value to the discussion...So I recommend that you dispense with the juvenile behavior and try a more grown up approach.....So far nothing you have said makes me even want to consider your position.......We can have an adult discussion... or you can continue with your feeble attempts at trying to insult me.....It's up to you....

I'm not scared.....I'm only being pragmatic ....I understand your concern about "giving them what they want"...I further understand about having a year on the contract.....however, the current problem apparently is a maturing payment on a loan and the issue of refinancing the current debt at a more sustainable level..If those issues can't be resolved....it's likely there won't be another year....From what I understand it is the lenders, not the Company, that is actually in the "drivers seat" as it were....Moreover I feel that this Company will eventually turn around...it just needs more time to do so....The Lenders are not Stupid ....if they think the Company is worth giving more time to.....with the appropriate conditions, then why would anyone seriously consider that the "vote no" people on here are so much smarter and wiser?... To me voting yourself out of a job is one thing...but your also voting others out of a Job along with you..

We can only do that if the Company remains operating.... a no vote at this time would likely put it's future in serious jeopardy....and once the Vote is cast and counted and it does cause the Company to Close...there is no going back.....Remember the teamsters at Hostess? ..Gambling with your own future is one thing....but gambling with every ones future is quite another...

As of yetserday a.m., 90% of the country has already agreed to let them sit down and talk.
That comes from our BA.

Since when does every vote is last minute do or die ? Call their bluff...the banks don't want 1.4 in rusty scrap metal. Yrc needs us to make the Deal work. They make a proposal and we counter, it is a process that we find equal ground that we can all live with ! I have a problem with the " saving union jobs...and Hoffa smiled and everyone smiled, we did the right thing ! How about the banks sit in and help find ways to get this to work, the lets get all partys to work thru this and come up with something all partys can live with.....! You don't walk into a car dealership and accept their first offer and sign on the dotted line. Why are you accepting this with your wages.?. Health benefits ? If you guys didn't take vacations we wouldn't be in this position....you need to be here everyday. We are not the ones to wait to the last minute to address this issue. After this weekend at the locals, we will hopefully find out something.! !

Really? I don't think that would be a conclusion that a thinking person would arrive at by reading my posts......

"Dish it out"? ... Expressing my views is "Dishing it out"?....Insecurities??? You continue to amaze me with your Nonsense....

It would be nice if you would at least try and use some intelligence...even just a little would help....

The rest of your post is just to stupid to even waste time on...

If you really were interested in making your case you should try to use some adult level reasoning and state it in a manner that would indicate that you actually have a grasp of the larger picture...and are capable of some level of Intellect..... Making childish comments and Child like insults does not help you to be very persuasive and does not bring anything of value to the discussion...So I recommend that you dispense with the juvenile behavior and try a more grown up approach.....So far nothing you have said makes me even want to consider your position.......We can have an adult discussion... or you can continue with your feeble attempts at trying to insult me.....It's up to you....
Hobity hobity, hobity bo ba. I ain't heard a word you said. Hibbity who blah!

309 YRC Chicago

If you really were interested in making your case you should try to use some adult level reasoning and state it in a manner that would indicate that you actually have a grasp of the larger picture...and are capable of some level of Intellect..... Making childish comments and Child like insults does not help you to be very persuasive and does not bring anything of value to the discussion...So I recommend that you dispense with the juvenile behavior and try a more grown up approach.....So far nothing you have said makes me even want to consider your position.......We can have an adult discussion... or you can continue with your feeble attempts at trying to insult me.....It's up to you...

You want truck drivers to stop acting childish ? Really ?? Are you new ???

They claim they dont have any money.yet they are affixing new tracking devices on top of the outside visor.i dont recall how our union is addressing these tracking devices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk