Yellow | Extension. Yes or No only. No need to hear BS.

Jason0917

TB Lurker
Credits
I am simple looking for a "yes" or "no" if we vote again on another extension, assuming they ain't gonna try and take another nickel out of our pockets. This is a premature post,but curious. Don't wanna read anything about your issues,yes or no. That's it. I am a shop steward and not being rude but every post I have read, some brothers and sisters can't leave it simple. Brothers and Sisters, let's try keep it down to one word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it can't be just one word. If you go on the web JP Morgan already said they would modify the loans. That was the day before the big meeting. The last time we fell for this they had already had the financing in place before they stole our money. Going forward those that don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. I for one believe in the saying , f me once shame on you, f me twice shame on me. I for one am not going to shame myself again.

Sorry it can't be just one word. If you go on the web JP Morgan already said they would modify the loans. That was the day before the big meeting. The last time we fell for this they had already had the financing in place before they stole our money. Going forward those that don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. I for one believe in the saying , f me once shame on you, f me twice shame on me. I for one am not going to shame myself again.

i am simple looking for a "yes" or "no" if we vote again on another extension, assuming they ain't gonna try and take another nickel out of our pockets. This is a premature post,but curious. Don't wanna read anything about your issues,yes or no. That's it. I am a shop steward and not being rude but every post i have read, some brothers and sisters can't leave it simple. Brothers and sisters, let's try keep it down to one word.

hell no!!!!!! Shut the doors!!!!!!

What I don't understand is what is everyone saying no to??? Did I miss something??? Has anyone seen what is going to be in any new five year agreement? It is kinda like being a kid again and having to go for that first auto loan.. Some might member you had to have a co-signer,well YRC's co-signer just might be a five year agreement ..It is called labor peace for five years.. It is a wait and see game and both YRC and the IBT are not being helpful..And don't go by all these freight analyst because everyone has a different tune to it.. Maybe the best thing the IBT could do is have a conference call and let the members know what exactly is going on..