Yellow | Extension. Yes or No only. No need to hear BS.

I know some folks are at a different time in their lives.Some have the time some have the time and age.Some are way too young to think of retirement at this juncture.They have a wife and maybe a couple young children.Just getting by or not by the skin of their teeth.To have an extension without some sort of pay raises is suicidal Not to mention maybe down right dangerous and counter productive.We all know we dont trust this company.Money hidden elsewhere in the world of some sort.Hence worldwide.Im not in favor of an extension without some sort of substantial pay increases.I do believe our Union has given way too much latitude as far as a time frame is concerned.I also feel that the retirement fund needs to be looked at and adjusted.No to a longterm extension without pay increases and some sort of pension increase.The so called "banks" have agreed to a minimum of a two year to five year plan.as long as the benefits and pay increases are figured in.If a five year plan of action gains the company a whole amount of a 6 percent interest.then lets meet in the middle at three percent for a two year loan.still saving some interest but not quite enough to buy ABF.Then most of that savings could be factor in pay increases and other benefits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

need to close loophole that prohibits buying non union carriers to include union as well.thats what allowed them to try their dirty trick.things of this nature will get a NO vote from me...

Here on the west coast, where houses cost 600,00+ and the cost of living is the highest in the nation, We know that there are more states that have a lower cost of living and cheaper housing. The general consensus is that the workers in those other states can afford to take another pay cut, and will do so, but on the west coast, we can't afford any more pay cuts. and will be forced to do so even if we all vote "NO" on the contract.