ABF | Extension

Just more BS from this pathetic union leadership! Holding up full ratification for a few whiny babies, I’ve got some extra diapers from my grandson maybe Hoffa can personally change some poopy pants!

Just more BS from this pathetic union leadership! Holding up full ratification for a few whiny babies, I’ve got some extra diapers from my grandson maybe Hoffa can personally change some poopy pants!
Brother I want this contract ratified as much as everyone else but the no voters have every right to keep voting no and I'll support them until the end of this contract. They have issues (no idea what) but keep the faith and let them fight.

Yes they are little cry babies!! The same ones fighting over their supplements also voted down the master per Teamsters website. Same thing as 2013 when Chicago held up the contract over issues already settled in the master.

Yes they are little cry babies!! The same ones fighting over their supplements also voted down the master per Teamsters website. Same thing as 2013 when Chicago held up the contract over issues already settled in the master.
My Teamster Brother (if you are one) those “Cry Babies” as you label them are Dues paying members entitled to the same rights as you or any other member in good standing. Everyone has a right to vote how they see fit and majority rules. The Supplements are vital to each region. When the Chicago meeting were held for this contract several regions expressed their opposition to this contract especially the Supplements. They were told “This is the best Deal we could get” those Regions voted down the Supplements and have since renegotiated them have gotten what they were asking for their men but were told no at that meeting. Kudos to all who voted the conscious Yes & especially to those who dared not to settle for less than they felt they deserved. The contract & leadership are only as strong as the Rank & File. Not supporting a Brother in their quest for a better CBA for them & their families is shameful

Yes a teamster for almost 14 years. The issue is not about support for other members. Some of these guys not all but some could write their own supplements and still vote them down in an effort to hold off the master well that ship has already sailed. They can’t stop the master. What needs to be stopped is useless leadership. Hoffa is worthless he should be sharing a jail cell with Zollars from YRC for what they did to YRC but he still heads the Union and Zollars took a 35 million dollar golden parachute. And who is still suffering from that?? Rank and file teamsters!!

Yes a teamster for almost 14 years. The issue is not about support for other members. Some of these guys not all but some could write their own supplements and still vote them down in an effort to hold off the master well that ship has already sailed. They can’t stop the master. What needs to be stopped is useless leadership. Hoffa is worthless he should be sharing a jail cell with Zollars from YRC for what they did to YRC but he still heads the Union and Zollars took a 35 million dollar golden parachute. And who is still suffering from that?? Rank and file teamsters!!
Clueless, contradictory, selfish, generalizer, uninformed. Should I keep going ?

I’m not disputing that. Read your original post. You’re ranting because some members are not happy with their supplement and are holding up your master from passing. Everything in the master is retroactive. So correct me if I’m wrong but you’re upset because of the delay in you receiving $12.00 extra, $21 if you work 60 hours per week. You’re not losing it. It’s just delayed. If you want to rant; Rant away. But don’t blame it on your fellow Teamsters who are trying to improve their situation.

not delayed, our current contract is extended. we work under our existing (old) contract, its terms, wages and all that come with! No one is going to retro or back pay ::shit::! When all supplements are fully ratified we will begin earning 12, 20 dollars more, etc.. nothing retro about it. I agree, holding up the master portion from getting implemented. Implement, work out supplement, retro their area if it calls for. The old way purpose of waiting, supporting was in case of a strike, work stoppage, etc.. Why support that thinking, Hoffa robbed us of that

I’m not worried about the $12 a week. The fact is some of these supplements were 100% no votes on both supplements and master. How do you propose to make those guys happy? I agree the new deal is lousy at best but it passed. All these extensions just show horrible leadership that does not have any of our best interests in mind.

I’m not worried about the $12 a week. The fact is some of these supplements were 100% no votes on both supplements and master. How do you propose to make those guys happy? I agree the new deal is lousy at best but it passed. All these extensions just show horrible leadership that does not have any of our best interests in mind.
I agree with you my Brother there is never a way to make everyone happy. “The new deal is lousy at best but passed” is correct & it will be put into place I accept that even though I voted No as did the majority in my barn. I voted No against the Supplement as did my barn that also passed due to the majority of the other 3 locals voting Yes & We will live with it because that’s how our democracy works in the meanwhile we will wait for however long it takes until the majority of the No votes are satisfied. It is their earned right to vote No & ours to honor them. The 100% you speak of most of them got what they held out for & I for one support them & are happy for them even
Though my Region did not. If you believe Hoffa is wrong & has hurt us he Teamster’s then rally with the many in the USA who feel the same way & vote him out. We the rank & file hold the power our leaders work for us hold them all accountable & get active in
Your Local. Change comes from us & the action we take. Union Strong.

Buy them a new ****ing hammer and let's get on with it, ridiculous. What they are doing is voting themselves out of a job

This isn't about not supporting a brother. It's about supporting a brother with realistic concerns. They do not. Seriously...

Buy them a new :censored: hammer and let's get on with it, ridiculous. What they are doing is voting themselves out of a job
“Out of a Job” ? How do you possibly come to that conclusion with a National Driver’s Shortage. Ask the Brothers in New England how they felt voting No then Renegotiate their Pension issue? Or the Upstate NY Supplement or the Philadelphia Supplement all settled for better terms than the terms they voted no to the original offer. However in 2013 after being told that if the concession contract was accepted it would avoid terminals being closed & almost immediately after the contract was ratified they closed how many end of line terminals? If your going to make bold statements as such then offer the evidence to back it. Good men are standing up for what is right.

“Out of a Job” ? How do you possibly come to that conclusion with a National Driver’s Shortage. Ask the Brothers in New England how they felt voting No then Renegotiate their Pension issue? Or the Upstate NY Supplement or the Philadelphia Supplement all settled for better terms than the terms they voted no to the original offer. However in 2013 after being told that if the concession contract was accepted it would avoid terminals being closed & almost immediately after the contract was ratified they closed how many end of line terminals? If your going to make bold statements as such then offer the evidence to back it. Good men are standing up for what is right.
Since you are so informed, please share with us the original proposal of lthe Philadelphia and New England supplements that was passed on and then passed...

BTW... There's no driver shortage, seriously?

Always keep in mind. There is a reason and need to negotiate,, but also not to be an extortion of the economy. It doesnt last...