ABF | Extension

I’m not worried about the $12 a week. The fact is some of these supplements were 100% no votes on both supplements and master. How do you propose to make those guys happy? I agree the new deal is lousy at best but it passed. All these extensions just show horrible leadership that does not have any of our best interests in mind

Everyone has a right to vote yes or no to the master agreement or supplements .What was a stake in the New England supplement was not being able to retire until age 64 ,loss of pension benefits .we stood as one and refused to accept a contract that was less than what we deserve .You should always stand up for what's right,We actually helped you .We are not cry baby's as you stated because we stood up and did the right thing for all teamsters .Everyone who voted down those supplements that where going to hurt them long term my hats off to them .You should take a good look in the mirror you don't have to accept a contract ,and blame Hoffa if you voted yes that's your fault you had a choice . I'm not a Hoffa fan and voted no .

Outsider here looking in,for 1 I never thought the that the master would get voted in on the first go around, I didn't get read all the supplements so don't know what was in them. You all up set because it's extended , look at carhaul we were over 18 month's before we got what we wanted and same as you guys got a "WHOPPING 1,000 SIGNING BONER' which you will only see about 1/2 of after taxes. Calling somebody a cry baby cause they voted NO isn't solidarty sound's more like a MEESTER, really probably the same guys whining about how HOFFA won again but didn't take the time to vote against him. This is the problem in the TEAMSTERS today ,Growaset says it all and I agree with fully.

not delayed, our current contract is extended. we work under our existing (old) contract, its terms, wages and all that come with! No one is going to retro or back pay :::shit:::! When all supplements are fully ratified we will begin earning 12, 20 dollars more, etc.. nothing retro about it. I agree, holding up the master portion from getting implemented. Implement, work out supplement, retro their area if it calls for. The old way purpose of waiting, supporting was in case of a strike, work stoppage, etc.. Why support that thinking, Hoffa robbed us of that
Right off the ABF Atwork website.

kUYf9V1.jpg

Right off the ABF Atwork website.

kUYf9V1.jpg
What you believe to be "retro'd" will not be. I have spoken to a negotiator, they will not be back paying. This is just "language". Not to mention a negotiating tactic, the dragging out of this was not all due to fellow Teamsters, company was happy everything is now aligned with Aug 1. This contract will be dated April to August as negotiated. thats the only retro about it.

Channel 19 News
What you believe to be "retro'd" will not be. I have spoken to a negotiator, they will not be back paying. This is just "language". Not to mention a negotiating tactic, the dragging out of this was not all due to fellow Teamsters, company was happy everything is now aligned with Aug 1. This contract will be dated April to August as negotiated. thats the only retro about it.
Oh well, I guess if you say so it must be true. Even though I backed up my statement with evidence. SMH !! Believe whatever you want skippy. I’m done

Well i guess we will see. Info roundtable vs a person who negotiated this p.o.s. i mentioned in my previous post that i spoke with a person on negotiating commitee. I am not a fan of what was negotiated, but did speak with and got info. My guess is it was not out immediately and next communication will be its all set to go.
On another note, this is not top secret, the supplements, etc.. our solidarity is sickening. A guy puts it out, cannot announce a formal thing, and fellow ABF ers ::shit:: on it, me. Guess my real feeelings are F you..im sure the info roundtabke is akways, quick, honest, and reliable.

Satisfied? Channel 19, yrc driver going by. Its now published in a proper way. Sad you all think everyone is full of it.. no way someone could know.

Well i guess we will see. Info roundtable vs a person who negotiated this p.o.s. i mentioned in my previous post that i spoke with a person on negotiating commitee. I am not a fan of what was negotiated, but did speak with and got info. My guess is it was not out immediately and next communication will be its all set to go.
On another note, this is not top secret, the supplements, etc.. our solidarity is sickening. A guy puts it out, cannot announce a formal thing, and fellow ABF ers :::shit::: on it, me. Guess my real feeelings are F you..im sure the info roundtabke is akways, quick, honest, and reliable.
Well homeboy better get a new source. Money to be to retro to July 1, separate check being issued.