Eyewitness Recalls VERY Important Detail in Background of This Video. ( ferguson)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maxxed, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Maxxed

Maxxed Banned

Eyewitness Recalls VERY Important Detail in Background of This Video Mins After Ferguson Shooting

Eyewitness Recalls VERY Important Detail in Background of This Video Mins After Ferguson Shooting | SOOPERMEXICAN

Ferguson Most Damning Evidence Exposed (Photos. Warning! Disturbing Photos And Language)
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...&utm_term=http://b4in.info/gdZ5&utm_campaign=

Warning: The following post contains disturbing photos and language
    (watch for subtitle words in video)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
  2. ICONSERV

ICONSERV Banned

A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer

A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer

@6:28/6:29 of video

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

3. Maxxed

Maxxed Banned

4. trucker jones

trucker jones Member

no doubt about that ,on the other hand obama is a communist liar