Yellow | Facts About The Lytx DriveCam Program

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
MLqtL8A.jpg

Here again the Yellow PIG has extra MONEY for silly "Drivecam's " but we can't get our weeks vacation back or even say just 5% pay or have them pay 100% into pension fund ???? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ wasted -15% :ban:

Here again the Yellow PIG has extra MONEY for silly "Drivecam's " but we can't get our weeks vacation back or even say just 5% pay or have them pay 100% into pension fund ???? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ wasted -15% :ban:

Shhhhh!!!! You're more than making it up driving for CRST. :smile new:

they are looking for perfection and they will not find it. I read what they said on the poster. What about tomorrow? 5 years from now?
Sorry YRC, I don't trust you to do the right thing every time.

I like the point that the highly trained reviewers will be handling this important function.

And the answer is? If called in to the office can I access the video recording?

Can my BA or Steward be present during this discussion?

How long a wait is there between the times of request for the video to the time the person requesting it has it.

Can any discussion of the video in question be held until a steward or Union Official arrives?

What effect do our Weingarten Rights have on this type of potential discipline?

Hahaha... Those professionals came out of the ranks of the supervisors!
You know, some of you people just amaze me. For years the rank-and-file have carped that the management doesn't know how to do our jobs. The "glass house" gang finally agreed, and appointed rank-and-file people to handle this DriveCam program, as well as be the Safety team. Now those same people who carped about the management are carping that "it's management's job!" You can't have it both ways. Which would you rather have: a management staffer who sends you "fan mail", or a fellow driver who can't discipline you, can't cause you to be disciplined, but is trying to help make things go better? Now, quit your complaining and support their efforts. They're doing it for your benefit. I know; I'm one of them, and I'm really tired of the people who make it their life's work to find things to gripe about. OK??
As for the DriveCam, you should know that we as a company are pretty "johnny-come-lately" in this endeavor. Lots and lots of our competitors have them, and they DO have an inwards-facing lens. The camera can save this company millions with just one successful defense of a wrongful death lawsuit. It doesn't take many such suits to completely cover the cost of the DriveCam system. Do I like the thing? Not particularly. Am I going to live with it? Yes, and so will you.

That is what happened (sort of). That's why there are practically no more of those jobs left anymore. Yea, that's the ticket, shut them down.
Experienced stalker, just curious, what would be your bottom line compensation package to work here? Honestly, I ain't trying to be a smart ass.

You know, some of you people just amaze me. For years the rank-and-file have carped that the management doesn't know how to do our jobs. The "glass house" gang finally agreed, and appointed rank-and-file people to handle this DriveCam program, as well as be the Safety team. Now those same people who carped about the management are carping that "it's management's job!" You can't have it both ways. Which would you rather have: a management staffer who sends you "fan mail", or a fellow driver who can't discipline you, can't cause you to be disciplined, but is trying to help make things go better? Now, quit your complaining and support their efforts. They're doing it for your benefit. I know; I'm one of them, and I'm really tired of the people who make it their life's work to find things to gripe about. OK??
As for the DriveCam, you should know that we as a company are pretty "johnny-come-lately" in this endeavor. Lots and lots of our competitors have them, and they DO have an inwards-facing lens. The camera can save this company millions with just one successful defense of a wrongful death lawsuit. It doesn't take many such suits to completely cover the cost of the DriveCam system. Do I like the thing? Not particularly. Am I going to live with it? Yes, and so will you.
Safety team at 881 was under the desk before the merger. If that tells you anything.
Why would the company pay a man OT to come in and do this crap when the head safety man ( EX TEAMSTER ) is now on the management side ? Seems to me his job is to make sure his underlings get their OT..

Safety is not a been addressed at our barn unless something happens and the "saftey" person... is really just an employee :butt kiss:.... He knows it.. I know it... We all know it. He does nothing to enhance saftey whatsoever where I am at. It's just something that makes KansASS happy. That's all. Well.. It makes the saftey guy feel as though he is important.... but... there are alot of people in this company that think that what they do the company could not do without. We are all replaceable. No one is special. Sorry to break the news and all the butt kissin is for nada. But if it makes you feel special. OK.
Man.. I should not post this.. But I don't care. It's the end of my day... Thoughts are coming out... Should I? What the hell.....
Yes sir... We have a saftey guy in place... what else do you need?