Yellow | Facts About The Lytx DriveCam Program

Here I wouldn't want you to go away mad
But she ultimately lost, the portion of her land needed for the pipeline condemned through eminent domain — a process by which government can force citizens to sell their property for “public use,” such as the building of roads, railroads, and power lines.
Where does it say pipeline?

You know, some of you people just amaze me. For years the rank-and-file have carped that the management doesn't know how to do our jobs. The "glass house" gang finally agreed, and appointed rank-and-file people to handle this DriveCam program, as well as be the Safety team. Now those same people who carped about the management are carping that "it's management's job!" You can't have it both ways. Which would you rather have: a management staffer who sends you "fan mail", or a fellow driver who can't discipline you, can't cause you to be disciplined, but is trying to help make things go better? Now, quit your complaining and support their efforts. They're doing it for your benefit. I know; I'm one of them, and I'm really tired of the people who make it their life's work to find things to gripe about. OK??
As for the DriveCam, you should know that we as a company are pretty "johnny-come-lately" in this endeavor. Lots and lots of our competitors have them, and they DO have an inwards-facing lens. The camera can save this company millions with just one successful defense of a wrongful death lawsuit. It doesn't take many such suits to completely cover the cost of the DriveCam system. Do I like the thing? Not particularly. Am I going to live with it? Yes, and so will you.

You are correct, many other companies have the cameras. These companies also have had positive numbers on their final year ending statements. YRCW HAS HAD NEGATIVE ANNUAL NUMBERS FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS. These companies have not lost over half of their seniority lists due to mergers. These companies have not had their wages and future raises cut by 15%. These companies have not had benefits taken out of their medical packages with each MOU( i.e. No more long term disability and many other benefits). These companies wages have risen steadily since 2011. YRCW wages have stagnated with bonuses and 40 cent raises minus 15%. Please, I understand the cameras but I resent your attitude. So you can live with that.

Anyone know if the camera's have any other option's like E- Log's ?
That would be YRC's next big thing to put into motion. Other than more bonus money of course ..