ABF | FACTS

Muler

TB Veteran
Credits
Well I see many have came to the abf forum to post why Docker and I were brought back. Some say to have their heads on a platter. Some say because we got bored over on oldschoolteamsters.com. And they would both be wrong.

I know Docker and I will never be asked to write sympathy and or birthday cards for American Greetings. But we do have opinions and we do research any and all things union and abf related. And that is why we were brought back. As we looked at the abf forum we noticed several trolls coming on and throwing around BS. Well that will be met with strong rebuttals from this day forward. This forum was created for abf people and when you come here it will be as our quest. And as in real life if and when you wear out your welcome we will let you know.

Docker and I are no strangers to being ask to leave. But for the most part it has always been due to personality conflicts and not for spreading lies and half truths.

Here is a little insight into how some on this site treat my abf Brothers. Docker created a thread polling Brothers on judy's credibility. One of the first to give judy a high rating was a former yrc/roadway Teamster that goes by the screen name wolf. Now this guy set out to show judy in a favorable light only for personal reasons between him and Docker. You see Brothers there is no plcae on OUR FORUM for such back stabbing and childish behavior but I was not shocked that he stooped so low.

This is a abf forum and any visitors should act accordingly. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Well I see many have came to the abf forum to post why Docker and I were brought back. Some say to have their heads on a platter. Some say because we got bored over on oldschoolteamsters.com. And they would both be wrong.

I know Docker and I will never be asked to write sympathy and or birthday cards for American Greetings. But we do have opinions and we do research any and all things union and abf related. And that is why we were brought back. As we looked at the abf forum we noticed several trolls coming on and throwing around BS. Well that will be met with strong rebuttals from this day forward. This forum was created for abf people and when you come here it will be as our quest. And as in real life if and when you wear out your welcome we will let you know.

Docker and I are no strangers to being ask to leave. But for the most part it has always been due to personality conflicts and not for spreading lies and half truths.

Here is a little insight into how some on this site treat my abf Brothers. Docker created a thread polling Brothers on judy's credibility. One of the first to give judy a high rating was a former yrc/roadway Teamster that goes by the screen name wolf. Now this guy set out to show judy in a favorable light only for personal reasons between him and Docker. You see Brothers there is no plcae on OUR FORUM for such back stabbing and childish behavior but I was not shocked that he stooped so low.

This is a abf forum and any visitors should act accordingly. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!
No, but could you whip up a card for my wife's birthday next month? I'm having trouble coming up with something that rhymes with "sandwiches."

In all seriousness, though, the trolling and silly ::shit:: has to go. This is a serious ****ing contract negotiation right now. You need to find out what is in that contract, react, and decide how you are going to vote.

And whether you are voting on the contract, or a strike.

Here goes. Honey today is your Birthday and if you would have made me a sandwich instead of BITCH you would have gotten a present that I would have sent. So next year when I say jump all I want to hear is the sound of your head hitting the ceiling and going THUMP. Your Loving Husband

Here goes. Honey today is your Birthday and if you would have made me a sandwich instead of BITCH you would have gotten a present that I would have sent. So next year when I say jump all I want to hear is the sound of your head hitting the ceiling and going THUMP. Your Loving Husband
She punched me in the balls and keyed my car. Thanks, Muler. There hasn't been this much passion in years.

Do you believe that he's still holding a grudge after all these years with what happened on TOL. Like it's our fault that the member he was sweet on turned out to be a man... lol

But in all honesty Muler... you didn't have to rub it in to him like you did... you could have been nice about it like me and just said... you know... sometimes things like this just happen.

I have no idea what is going on but I appreciate someone keeping up with those individuals who don't work for ABF who post misinformation and opinions of company events they know nothing about. It's why I don't spend more time on this sight.

I have no idea what is going on but I appreciate someone keeping up with those individuals who don't work for ABF who post misinformation and opinions of company events they know nothing about. It's why I don't spend more time on this sight.

That's the way we feel too Homesick... and why we heard many just like you quit coming to the ABF forum. The way I see it... if they want to trash a company forum... they could at least show us the courtesy to do it to their own. I think it's about time we drive them away instead of the other way around... especially now... there will soon be too much important information to get out and discuss.

Last edited:
Welcome back guys I worked for CFCC before the merge so I feel I can come here and visit been out LTL for 22 years now at carhaul I just try to set things straight when the know nothings start to spout off . GOOD LUCK and stay safe