Central Transport | Fading Away

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
As I move forward from Central Transport/Vitran and on to greener pastures I'd like to thank everyone for the good run. We had some good times that I will always remember fondly. Through the good and the bad at Chris/Vitran I for the most part loved my job and enjoyed going to work............And I'm sure many of you at Pjax/Vitran feel the same way....It's only when Central Transport came into the picture that it became unbearable. I moved on to Saia and love it but just to keep it real things are not without there challenges. Many have moved on to others like OD.....Estes.......Southeastern......R+L......and so on....In hindsight I have no regrets because where I have been has brought me to where I am today.....A better person...Bitter/Sweet as it may have been I'm a better person than I use to be and at least for me that's a good thing.

Pjax was good times, then we all thought that we would get a few of the vitran perks that their drivers had. Instead vitran took it away entirely, then proceeded to keep on taking and slowly it eroded into a shell of what it use to be. Then when you thought things couldn't get any worse, the devil showed up at the doorstep. Manny mouroun

Welcome to the company train...I hope u like it here...just in time for us to get a big fat raise in july
22.91 is top out after 18 months here in Texas now.....Great insurance through United Healthcare at reasonable cost.....Good safe equipment and a pleasant work environment. I couldn't ask for more. I'm sure after 18 months the top out will be 24+........I love this company and should have jumped the Vitran sinking ship years ago..............But I'm here now and even at the bottom it is better at the top at Central/Vitran....The difference is truly night and day.............Thanks for the welcome.......I'm proud to be part of the Saia family.

I love it here to....hope to retire from saia
I will retire here.......Anyway before we offend the Central Transport guys I will stop the Saia talk.......Some are a little defensive and touchy on here and will send me PM's to go on to the Saia forum and sing there praises.....and so I shall.......in time.

I will retire here.......Anyway before we offend the Central Transport guys I will stop the Saia talk.......Some are a little defensive and touchy on here and will send me PM's to go on to the Saia forum and sing there praises.....and so I shall.......in time.

It will not be long before 42 starts his rant. Good luck RT at Saia.

It will not be long before 42 starts his rant. Good luck RT at Saia.
42 is not the 42 of old.......He's changed and rarely post these days. ...I often wonder what happened to him.......He use to patrol the board daily looking to come to the defense of Central Transport. Perhaps maybe he has seen the light or perhaps he's just lost the drive. Either way the old 42 is gone.....At least for now and the Central Transport forum has become a ghost town....Maybe we can lay Central Transport to rest in the boneyard soon....It appears the rose colored glasses have been shattered and the employees are seeing their true colors....A self absorbed owner that could care less about his employees....A real class act.

42 is not the 42 of old.......He's changed and rarely post these days. ...I often wonder what happened to him.......He use to patrol the board daily looking to come to the defense of Central Transport. Perhaps maybe he has seen the light or perhaps he's just lost the drive. Either way the old 42 is gone.....At least for now and the Central Transport forum has become a ghost town....Maybe we can lay Central Transport to rest in the boneyard soon....It appears the rose colored glasses have been shattered and the employees are seeing their true colors....A self absorbed owner that could care less about his employees....A real class act.

42 went to work at Estes

42 went to work at Estes
That would make sense if it's indeed true............Eating humble pie is often difficult to shallow in the face of humiliation. Admitting we were right perhaps was just too much for him to bear and he just hasn't had time to take his foot out of his mouth.

That would make sense if it's indeed true............Eating humble pie is often difficult to shallow in the face of humiliation. Admitting we were right perhaps was just too much for him to bear and he just hasn't had time to take his foot out of his mouth.

Maybe I should check the Estes site to see if he is spouting off, praising them for saving him from the hell hole of CT. CT42, if you are with Estes. You have been saved!

Maybe I should check the Estes site to see if he is spouting off, praising them for saving him from the hell hole of CT. CT42, if you are with Estes. You have been saved!
He's keeping a low profile if he jumped ship......I already checked Jeepster.

It brings a tear to my eye all the sadness you guys must feel when I don't post .... makes me feel loved!!!! Happy Memorial Day!!