Fake News Alert!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CCXdriver, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

We knew that when we voted for him, as he dispatched the two losers that you circus clowns put down as your future leaders. Trump dispatched those two losers, the Bush family dynasty, and 16 other Republicans with silk tongues. I guess that shows that the American people have had their fill of the status quo in Washington.
    :tribehasspoken:

buffalobill and ABFer like this.
  2. Northern Flash

CNN and MSLSD's "sources" are their own employees.

buffalobill and SAC75 like this.
  3. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

He's supposed to do better not more of the same.

jimmy g and Magoo like this.
  4. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Makes you wonder why the Obama haters love him.

Magoo and icuicp like this.
  5. Northern Flash

Trump is trying to be better, but he has to navigate through the swamp, the media, the willfully ignorant, and the useful idiots.
    That's a tough task, but he's at least trying.

jimmy g likes this.
  6. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

It's always pleasurable to watch other eating crow, getting a taste of their own medicine one might say.

buffalobill likes this.
  7. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

My point being , President Trump has issued many Executive Orders. These can be easily undone by the next President.

There are majorities of like minded Representatives and Senators who can turn bills into law ( something that's more permanent than an executive order ) Yet , President Trump ( a famous dealmaker ) has people making excuses for him and the lack of progress on a Conservative, working person oriented agenda that he ran on.

Magoo and CCXdriver like this.
  8. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Are you really surprised? The man have been a Democrat (a more conservative one, that's true) his whole life, until he saw an opening in the Republican Party. Same as Bloomberg.

He's an opportunist, now that he's President, I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't run again.

9. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

He shouldn't run as a Republican again. If you are a fan of Democrats , you should be cheering President Trump on.

He went in as an agent of change promising to go against and even destroy the the system. He touted his unparalleled dealmaking ability , yet only seems to make enemies and hasn't demonstrated any ability using the greatest country on Earth to fix many of the problems that face us.

President Trump seems to be very tuned in to media , but appears distracted ( I believe in the beginning months of his Presidency he was distracted by his businesses - even though he was supposed to relinquish control and contact of them to his sons , how do you give up something that's like a child to you that you've put your heart and time into for all your adult life? )

For someone who campaigned on getting things done and cutting through bureaucracy ( what he calls the swamp ) he seems easily defeated and quick to place blame on others. Vice President Pence described Trump as having a broad shoulder approach and style. To me this implies someone who can take on responsibility and set a good example of how to do things.

Instead of those that blindly support President Trump attacking everyone else that points out where he hasn't kept his word or promises , how about encouraging our President to do the things that our country and our people need to be done?

A lot of times when negative things are pointed out in the Trump administration , especially by your political allies , it's an opportunity to fix what may be wrong and become stronger - it's called constructive criticism. If President Trump doesn't acknowledge mistakes , how can he learn from them? I personally don't know anyone who makes no mistakes.

CCXdriver, canaryinthemine and Magoo like this.
  10. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I think a big mistake of his is saying he's going run the government like his business.
    The government is not a business and you can't run it like one.
    He's the CEO of Trump enterprises and can hire and fire who he likes, he can say yea or nay on any particular decision needing to be made.
    He can't do that in the White House, he's not god like he is over in Trump tower.
    And he doesn't know how to handle that

CCXdriver and canaryinthemine like this.
  11. Northern Flash

Hi. The name is Flash. Northern Flash.:shakehandsnah:

:biglaugh:

:stirthepot:

canaryinthemine, SAC75 and icuicp like this.
  12. Northern Flash

He has a few, but don't count the ones that were just neutralizing Obama's and you will be correct.

jimmy g likes this.
  13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I agree. But first, he was elected to undo the Obama unconstitutional orders and regs. Thats what he is doing.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    SAC75 and Northern Flash like this.
  14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I don't. I hate his personality and tweets. I hate the part that is Democrat Donald, saying different things in different speeches, and showing he's still partly a N.Y. Liberal.

I love the part of him that is doing Presidential things, eliminating unconstitutional regulations and orders, and returning power to Congress and people.

Northern Flash and icuicp like this.
  15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

In his defense, there are still more than 100 Liberal Establishment Republicans in Congress that don't want change, and every single Democrat, who vote in lockstep against him. I've been pleasantly surprised he's accomplished as much as he has.

falconfan, Northern Flash and icuicp like this.
  16. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

Well there's time and there's hope. Time to do better and hope that he does.

Just being practical the "New York Liberal" part of him talked a big game. I understand what you and others say in his defense , yet still find his results underwhelming so far compared to what he campaigned on.

I don't know who said it ( Clint Eastwood , maybe? )
    "All I have in this world is my balls and my word"

If my President flip flops on his word ( campaign promises ) and backs down from the establishment or passes responsibility to someone else that equals , no balls and no word. You have nothing.

P.S. Scarface - Tony Montana "All I have in this world is my balls and my word"

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I don't like that I am in the position of defending him. I wanted a thru and thru conservative. Saying that, yes, i know- a conservative couldnt win.....

Every Republican except Collins ran on fully repealing OCare, cutting taxes, and building a wall. Now we find out many lied- McConnell chief among them. Republican Leadership needs replaced, and many repubs need retired or primaried out. I've been quite pleasantly surprised that Trump has managed to get regulations cut, and actual costs saved. In his nine months, he's been easily the best Prez since Reagan. But we have a LONG way to go.

Bubba74 and Northern Flash like this.
  18. Northern Flash

That's the entire problem with Washington. It's NOT run like a business, it's run like they don't have a dime invested and they don't care how much money they waste, because it's not their money, it's ours.

jimmy g likes this.
  19. Northern Flash

Exactly. He was elected to remove the boil from America's hinder that Obama grew.

jimmy g likes this.
  20. Northern Flash

Yep. So far, not a single Democrat has broke ranks to vote along with anything that Trump wants.
    Their obstruction to getting America back on track will be punished in the upcoming midterms.
    I guess they need to learn the hard way.
    :kickedoutsmile:

jimmy g likes this.