Fake News Alert!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CCXdriver, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

You do admit that he's fighting an uphill battle when he has pretty much everyone in Washington going against him right?
    No President has ever had this much resistance coming from his own party.

jimmy g and falconfan like this.
  2. Northern Flash

This country needs eight years of Trump bringing us back toward the center (kicking and screaming) with success stories to be easily identified. Then it's time to put a true Conservative in office since Trump will have softened the blow. The end result will be that all of America wins with a robust economy, healthy stock market, jobs abundant, and more people living comfortably. And with obvious success, the fence walking Democrats will have no choice but to move back toward the center because it's pretty hard to go against success.
    The only losers will be the snowflakes that don't care about any of the above.

jimmy g likes this.
  3. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

I know in govt no one is held accountable
    in business if you blow out your budget and are incompetent, you get fired, in govt you get re-elected

As for the E/Os the big two recently done just undid Barrys lawlessness that is it, if you want to be pissed about Barry Care funding and Daca, be pissed at Barry he is the one that screwed people over by not codifying it into law

jimmy g likes this.
  4. Northern Flash

I don't love Trump, but I do love how he stands up and fights against the radical leftists. Most other Republican candidates wouldn't have the stones to continue to fight them. They'd cower to Chuckie and Nancy's attacks.
    Trump's a fighter and fights back. I don't always like how he does it, but at least he doesn't curl up in the fetal position when these pukes attack him. (Which is every day.)

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Mags loved it when an Obama order created DACA. He hates it when a Trump order ended it.

Mags loved it when an Obama order created the extra money to corporate insurance companies.

Mags loved it when Harry Reid stopped the tradition of the filibuster to flood Liberal Judges unto Federal Appellate Courts. He hates it when the Repubs use the same rule to push thru one SCOTUS Justice thru.

Mags loved it when an Obama order created new EPA restrictions. He hates it when a Trump order scaled those back.

I can probably go on. In the words of Obama: elections have consequences. Win some elections, then maybe we can discuss things....

6. Northern Flash

So what you're saying is that Magoo is a :censored: hypocrite?
    :lmao:

jimmy g likes this.