Estes | fake posters

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
How many people post in the estes forum are people who are top brass in management? does estes feel the need to protect the companys great image?

You know they have someone here...but
they are still not listening....the song remains
the same.....

Maybe they are just trying to figure out who everyone is. Heck they called about me again last week. I guess someone didnt like a post about a lier in management. Like I told my TM everything I post is true and correct. If they do not like it change some employees and fix the problems.

Maybe they are just trying to figure out who everyone is. Heck they called about me again last week. I guess someone didnt like a post about a lier in management. Like I told my TM everything I post is true and correct. If they do not like it change some employees and fix the problems.
Ya they are spending more time and effort trying to scoop out people than trying to secure business and keep people from quitting oh well thats what they want everyone who was ever x Gi to be removed:hide: :funky:

Been Readin For Some Time Now And It Seams You Eastes Workers Are Som Cryin Sombit$%#...how Come You Still Work There .is There No Other Jobs Available For You Or Do You Just Like Workin Where You Hate To Work And Enjoy *****in Th Most.there Are Jobs All Over The Place For People Like You Who Are Qualified To Drive Or Work The Dock.i've Been Workin The Same Job For 32 Yrs At Ovnt And Enjoy It.i Get Pd For My Wrk.don't Xpect Anything Else.u People Who Want Something For Nothing Are The Ones Who Continously Cry .man Up And Earn Your Living Like Everybody Else And Quit Expecting Somebody To Give You Something You Haven't You Havn't Worked For....spoken From Somebody Who Has Worked For Everything He Has Earned..rlm

whAT DID YA TAK MY MSG OFF FOR

RULE#1 Truckingboards is a friendly place, treat people with respect, posts made to antagonize others or just plain mean spirited posts will get you banned from Truckingboards, conduct yourself in an adult manner, Truckingboards wants your participation but constant troublemakers will be removed from Truckingboards

The rest of them can be found here.
http://www.truckingboards.com/rules.html

What happened to freeze frame? Lets don't get quiet now. chris jones, chicken nugget, jim downing, mt helmet, slow ride, mad trucker, harleyrider, niught owl, just beinapain, robsnightmare, lil rob, teamestes, I know I have left out someone real inportant, OH YEA, JIMBOB, my little buddy. Are we taking a break? Alright then. I guess Elvis will take a vacation. Elvis out and on standby waiting for the next Estes bombshell. Us ex Estes terminal managers need a vacation too. UHHH I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT DID I? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Just Want The Truth To Be Known!!

I tried to tell you about how i met your leader and how i dont work with estes or testes as the other carriers call you!! But got blocked so maybe pat m. or Jr J>" Jackie Gleason" :butt kiss: moniter the this site to protect the injustice thats going on all i tried to say was hello to my fellow friends left at GI trucking and tell you guys on the east coast or midwest goodluck!! you have worked under these conditons for years cause Rob the BILLIONAIRE told me he never paid overtime thats why GI should not get paid OT but he ate his words and paid it to them after 48hours and I think they should be paid after 8hours we're not ever gonna make a billion or even a million but the empolyees of GI would get it after 40hours. and would get paid breakdown and fuel time. i happened to sit on the side of the road for free well they looked for a the cheapest vendor>I don't think any man or woman should give free time to a company who makes billions Walmart tries to get away with that all the time and ends paying fines Read the Papers it's there buiness section thats why i no longer work for Big E ! :hide:

why cant i get the truth out just want to tell you about the billion dollar man and my two hour talk with him Cause he was afraid of us bettering our lives and getting back what he took!!!

I tried to tell you about how i met your leader and how i dont work with estes or testes as the other carriers call you!! But got blocked so maybe pat m. or Jr J>" Jackie Gleason" :butt kiss: moniter the this site to protect the injustice thats going on all i tried to say was hello to my fellow friends left at GI trucking and tell you guys on the east coast or midwest goodluck!! you have worked under these conditons for years cause Rob the BILLIONAIRE told me he never paid overtime thats why GI should not get paid OT but he ate his words and paid it to them after 48hours and I think they should be paid after 8hours we're not ever gonna make a billion or even a million but the empolyees of GI would get it after 40hours. and would get paid breakdown and fuel time. i happened to sit on the side of the road for free well they looked for a the cheapest vendor>I don't think any man or woman should give free time to a company who makes billions Walmart tries to get away with that all the time and ends paying fines Read the Papers it's there buiness section thats why i no longer work for Big E ! :hide: