ABF | Fake tentative agreement

RonnieJames

TB Lurker
Credits
There was no agreement, only between Ernie and ABF.
ABF was losing business due to STRIKE talk.
It will buy a ABF enough time to run their propaganda DVDs to the lemmings. Now is the time, while social media is so huge, to start tweeting and Facebooking, whatever. Make up new profiles if you have to and get the word out that we want raises and vacations back or forever hold your peace.
The Teamsters are NOT helping you with this.

Thanks Docker. Ronniejames may have a mental disorder or he is trying to see if we have a mental disorder (stupidity).

I see that Homesick... lol

IMO... it's these kind of rumors that make us all look bad along with the possibility of having some pretty serious ramifications.

There was no agreement, only between Ernie and ABF.
ABF was losing business due to STRIKE talk.
It will buy a ABF enough time to run their propaganda DVDs to the lemmings. Now is the time, while social media is so huge, to start tweeting and Facebooking, whatever. Make up new profiles if you have to and get the word out that we want raises and vacations back or forever hold your peace.
The Teamsters are NOT helping you with this.
Are you Serious only an idiot make a claim like that . I'm pretty sure there are legal ramifications with that quote. You have to be Co to try Bs like that!!!!!!!!!!!

Company guys... you won’t be laughing when you see your new contract.
I can see we have some ABF white collars up on here. Shame

I'm not laughing now... especially after you started this ridiculous thread! I can just see Mark Solomon's next article....

ABF Teamsters Accuse it's Leadership of False Representation

Truckingboards.com is a lively forum where truckers, who are normally opinionated people, go online to vent on the issues of the day. One recent post, from the handle of "RonnieJames," who ostensibly is a unionized employee at ABF Freight System Inc., made a serious accusation that the tentative agreement between ABF and the Teamsters was fake. An active investigation is ongoing.

http://www.dcvelocity.com/articles/20130402-abf-teamsters/

Do you get the picture yet or do I have to spell it out for you?

Why would someone think the agreement is fake?

As for Docker being a white collar. I think he is Judy’s twin. I promised not to tell but you got it out of me. His real name is Beauregard he is here to seek out the smartest of Teamsters and that is what lead him to your thread.

He tricked your brother Bubba Gump but I know you won ‘t be fooled I can tell.

Last edited:
Why would someone think the agreement is fake?

As for Docker being a white collar. I think he is Judy’s twin. I promised not to tell but you got it out of me. His real name is Beauregard he is here to seek out the smartest of Teamsters and that is what lead him to your thread.

He tricked your brother Bubba Gump but I know you won ‘t be fooled I can tell.

I told you before Muler... I'm not her twin... I'm her second brother twice removed.

No... but seriously... she's just my fake sister.