ABF | Fake tentative agreement

Panther and ABF... Nice Avatars you company boys. Enjoy your contract.

By the way... just how is that fake agreement crusade going these days? I just hope that you didn't steal your avatar from the poor soul living on the street.

There was no agreement, only between Ernie and ABF.
ABF was losing business due to STRIKE talk.
It will buy a ABF enough time to run their propaganda DVDs to the lemmings. Now is the time, while social media is so huge, to start tweeting and Facebooking, whatever. Make up new profiles if you have to and get the word out that we want raises and vacations back or forever hold your peace.
The Teamsters are NOT helping you with this.

Hey Ronnie... where you at? Make sure you tune in on that conference call tonight... Ernie will be talking about that fake tentative agreement of yours... lol

There was no agreement, only between Ernie and ABF.
ABF was losing business due to STRIKE talk.
It will buy a ABF enough time to run their propaganda DVDs to the lemmings. Now is the time, while social media is so huge, to start tweeting and Facebooking, whatever. Make up new profiles if you have to and get the word out that we want raises and vacations back or forever hold your peace.
The Teamsters are NOT helping you with this.
an agreement between Ernie and Judy would be a... tentative agreement

That agreement was so cookie cutter and fake, it hurts. I love the anger towards me, you guys are the fools who will have a joke contract for 5 long years.

That agreement was so cookie cutter and fake, it hurts. I love the anger towards me, you guys are the fools who will have a joke contract for 5 long years.

Your anger is misplaced... instead of trying to do something constructive with it... you're just using it as a means to make an ass out of yourself. How about thinking about that for a little while before making another post... will you?

Your anger is misplaced... instead of trying to do something constructive with it... you're just using it as a means to make an ass out of yourself. How about thinking about that for a little while before making another post... will you?
How am I making an ass out of myself? It sounds like your defending that POS, not me.

How am I making an ass out of myself? It sounds like your defending that POS, not me.

That fake agreement rumor that you tried starting... that's how? How about trying to come up with some convincing arguments of just why the members should be voting this POS down? Because all that fake agreement BS did was discredit your credibility with everyone... including those of us dead set against this contract.

That fake agreement rumor that you tried starting... that's how? How about trying to come up with some convincing arguments of just why the members should be voting this POS down? Because all that fake agreement BS did was discredit your credibility with everyone... including those of us dead set against this contract.
Lmao!! Sorry Docker, you are mistaking me for someone who cares what you think my Lord of the internet.
Like I said, your mad at me because you like this already been there agreement.

Lmao!! Sorry Docker, you are mistaking me for someone who cares what you think my Lord of the internet.
Like I said, your mad at me because you like this already been there agreement.

Who said I was mad at you... I just think you're an imbecile on mission... just what mission that is... only you know the answer to that one because I don't even have a clue to what color the sky is in your world.

Your still mad. Lol
you just have a sad way about yourself. You seem to be afraid of everything. Fake agreements even though it came out they all agreed from all the locals around the country. And you seem to have some connection with Docker almost like he is a father figure.

Docker is smart and very loyal I can't blame you for wanting to be more like him. Maybe we can name you Docker jr. Or Docker II