Yellow | Fallout from the global pilot shortage

age 65, the federally mandated pilot retirement age, one of the sources said. There should be one for Truck Drivers too like all the senior 70yr+ drivers double dipping collecting full pension and social security while still working!

age 65, the federally mandated pilot retirement age, one of the sources said. There should be one for Truck Drivers too like all the senior 70yr+ drivers double dipping collecting full pension and social security while still working!

Jealous?

probably more worried about being on the highway with the old farts than jealous. I know I am. Not to mention having to slip seat with a driver with incontinent issues.

He makes no mention of safety with "old" drivers, just that they're "double dipping" according to him. No too hard to figure out what's he's jealous of.

85-year-old man retires after 60-plus years behind the wheel
http://www.sharonherald.com/communi...cle_fcc98b2b-f28a-5886-bcf4-6e51aff89eb8.html

lkzNFkt.jpg

:smilie93c peelout:

probably more worried about being on the highway with the old farts than jealous. I know I am. Not to mention having to slip seat with a driver with incontinent issues.
2ZbvHuV.jpg

I'll admit to being an old fart, But if you ever earn one of these, you will probably be an old fart too!
Are you close to 3 million?

I have always found that the only one that will look out for me and my family, is me. I have also found that Mr. Complain about me, usually does what's best for himself.