Holland | Families in Vegas?

Almost a year lurking and this is your first post. WOW, you must really want to know what is going on, you little nosy Nancy.

The answer would be NO spouses. Therefore no one paid for them.

Sorry

Ya know frog, if I was USF Driver I'd lurk too if I knew I going to receive a welcome like you gave him.

Welcome to the boards USF Driver, lurk all you want, lurking is welcome too.

Ya know frog, if I was USF Driver I'd lurk too if I knew I going to receive a welcome like you gave him.

Lurking, posting its all good and welcome. I just thought it was a bit of a hard post to break the ice.

Obviously he heard something on the street and it really hit him/her the wrong way. I just thought that it was a little strong.

My opinion. And you know what they say about opinions......

That leaves me only 680 posts behind you, Frog. You are a noisy little Nancy. Your assumption that I have not posted before is erroneous based on a flawed reasoning process to be sure.

The reason I asked the question is I know for a fact that some family members went and I did not know to what degree that was encouraged.

As far as who paid if we are losing all the money they are telling us I am surprised they could afford for anyone to go.

My assumption is based on your post count, which shows 2 now. That is normally an accurate gauge as to ones posts, unless of course you have an additional user ID which is a big no no here.

I am not looking to get into a pissing match with you, so I will bow out of the with whatever grace I can dig. Good luck in your investigation.

I was going to remark to frog earlier, but since I have only a couple of post myself I knew I didn't have enough senior to compete... I'll just keep my fly trap shut and ride in the back of the bus with USF Driver....

One last post to clear the air here. My intention was not to bash a member for only have a certain amount of posts. Geeze there was a time when we all were at that point.

Also it takes some guts to post and it is infectious. Once you start getting some feedback from your posts you get even more encouragement.

My point was that it took this topic to get you to come out of your hole. Not mergers, not Mexican drivers, not Iraq or Saddam being hung, etc. Of all the topics discussed in the last year, this was his hot button issues.

Personally, I find it irrelevant whether spouses went on the trip, but I do not work for that company.

And I do not necessarily like the passive agressiveness. If you heard something, then come out and say it. Do not hide behind innuedo.

There it is, my two cents. Its nice to have new posters, its what makes this place so much fun. That and different opinions of course.

wormpeek.gif

I believe this forum predates April of 2006 in it's original form, does it not?

Yes it does. Now can we please just move on guys. Lets just be adults and let it go. I'm glad you are here posting for whatever reason. We are here to exchange information and to form friendships with others in our industry. Some times we just get off on the wrong foot and start all over again.
Froginclass.jpg