TForce | FAQS ON UPS TEAMSTER STRIKE PAY

This is the problem, you no guys have no clue what happens when you strike.

And the TDU is full of it, they have not made a sound since ups stopped picking up freight.

Can you afford to pay $1000+ a month for medical coverage, your rent or morgage, car payments ,food and clothing for your kids? Lets not forget utilities and phones, on a strike check.

If not you had better think very hard about which way you vote. Because no one who is pushing for a no vote and a strike is gonna give you a dime, because they will be broke also.
“And the 2018 award for Best Drama Performance on Truckingboards By A Company Plant goes to....REASONABLE!!”

He didn’t leave. He got banned again.
SAC you load of whale ::shit::. I wore my BUBBA GUMP hat to the pension rally at the Ohio state house. Not one of you snow flakes came up to me and knocked it off. You had the opportunity to meet me but you talkers all whimpered out. By the way, thank GOD for the UMW's, if it wasn't for their numbers the rally would have flopped. I was embarrassed by the lack of turnout by Teamsters, they must have all stayed in FLA. Drinking Bloody Mary's and counting future retirees money.

SAC you load of whale :::shit:::. I wore my BUBBA GUMP hat to the pension rally at the Ohio state house. Not one of you snow flakes came up to me and knocked it off. You had the opportunity to meet me but you talkers all whimpered out. By the way, thank GOD for the UMW's, if it wasn't for their numbers the rally would have flopped. I was embarrassed by the lack of turnout by Teamsters, they must have all stayed in FLA. Drinking Bloody Mary's and counting future retirees money.
I live no where near Ohio sharp guy!

Last edited:
I live no where near Ohio sharp guy!
My point exactly, you rich retirees couldn't be bothered to fight for your pensions. UMW's chartered buses to come from out of state. It all boils down to "Teamster derangement syndrome", you'll still think there is 50 companies in the NMFA.

SAC you load of whale :::shit:::. I wore my BUBBA GUMP hat to the pension rally at the Ohio state house. Not one of you snow flakes came up to me and knocked it off. You had the opportunity to meet me but you talkers all whimpered out. By the way, thank GOD for the UMW's, if it wasn't for their numbers the rally would have flopped. I was embarrassed by the lack of turnout by Teamsters, they must have all stayed in FLA. Drinking Bloody Mary's and counting future retirees money.
Bubba, why you here on the UPSF board when you helped sell ABF out???????

Bubba, why you here on the UPSF board when you helped sell ABF out???????
I'll tell you why, you swiller of OLD DUTCH. I'm concerned UPS freight will lose market share in a booming economy like ABF did. That is unacceptable to me, as it might spill over to PKG. I'm always concerned how someone's stupid actions will affect my bottom line. I wouldn't care one iota about ABF but the sad fact is we are connected at the hip financially by multiple pension funds. If a law comes out of the special select committee to protect pensions dissolves, that financial bond. You would never see me post on TBF again.

My point exactly, you rich retirees couldn't be bothered to fight for your pensions. UMW's chartered buses to come from out of state. It all boils down to "Teamster derangement syndrome", you'll still think there is 50 companies in the NMFA.
Not retired sharpy!