ODFL | Fargo

Dirty Bob

TB Lurker
Credits
Hoping someone can help me with info about the Fargo terminal. I'm currently out of an OD terminal in Iowa and hoping to transfer.
Fargo seems to always have a linehaul position posted. Do they have high turn over? Do they lay off drivers in the winter?
I figure there runs are just Bismark or some meet west of there, MSP, or SXF. Any info would be appreciated.

Hoping someone can help me with info about the Fargo terminal. I'm currently out of an OD terminal in Iowa and hoping to transfer.
Fargo seems to always have a linehaul position posted. Do they have high turn over? Do they lay off drivers in the winter?
I figure there runs are just Bismark or some meet west of there, MSP, or SXF. Any info would be appreciated.
I can give you some advice, MOVE SOUTH, I get goosebumps just thinking about winter in those states you mention.

laydown in seattle.. billy lo will use your tractor during the day

Good thing your question got answered! Every reply always goes back to mowing grass for billy! That joke is like a fart in a mitten, you know it’s there but nobody wants to talk about it!
A fart in a mitten? a new one on me! that may be better than Moosetits.
I'll bet you haven't heard the last of this.

Good thing your question got answered! Every reply always goes back to mowing grass for billy! That joke is like a fart in a mitten, you know it’s there but nobody wants to talk about it!
Amazing how upset those unqualified to mow in sea get,,, maybe someday u get to my level son but not today

Amazing how upset those unqualified to mow in sea get,,, maybe someday u get to my level son but not today
I’m more than qualified! See I heard the chaz zone in Seattle all the communists took your lawnmowers away because of what there doing to the environment!

I’m more than qualified! See I heard the chaz zone in Seattle all the communists took your lawnmowers away because of what there doing to the environment!
I'll bet ole Billy has them under lock and key!

You nest bring your battery packs in sea we run electric,,, maybe when that worthless governor take a break from fin the state up he’ll notice the green clean my mowin done