XPO | Fat Beards revenge

Leftovers

TB Lurker
Credits
I have not heard anything out of Fat beards corner in a while has anybody heard anything or is there any new rumors around. Under Fat Beards controll this is the worst I have ever seen Conway moral. He is like Castro trying to dictate his policy. Off with your heads if you do not like his policys.

ive been a conway driver for over 10 years and it seems like they care less and less about drivers ...seems like all they care about is profit..after being wrote up for missing time ,only 3 days in 12 months ,i wont go to another company function no matter what !!!i see the same people use all their sick days every year and then they need time off on the family leave act !! the honest people get screwed..honesty does NOT pay at conway..this company is turning into a joke...i actually belived we were on top of it all but knowing what i know now i would of worked for fedex..i know i know i can quit if im so unhappy ..this company still pays as good or better than others ...ive been here 12 years getting too old for flex wheel ::shit:: again..if i quit ,thats what fat beard wants,fat beard you should quit and go to some **** company and run IT into the ground,instead of a big and profitable one...it would be nice to go to work and look forward to it again..see ya

biggdean said:
ive been a conway driver for over 10 years and it seems like they care less and less about drivers ...seems like all they care about is profit..after being wrote up for missing time ,only 3 days in 12 months ,i wont go to another company function no matter what !!!i see the same people use all their sick days every year and then they need time off on the family leave act !! the honest people get screwed..honesty does NOT pay at conway..this company is turning into a joke...i actually belived we were on top of it all but knowing what i know now i would of worked for fedex..i know i know i can quit if im so unhappy ..this company still pays as good or better than others ...ive been here 12 years getting too old for flex wheel ::shit:: again..if i quit ,thats what fat beard wants,fat beard you should quit and go to some **** company and run IT into the ground,instead of a big and profitable one...it would be nice to go to work and look forward to it again..see ya
I don't think they care much about profit,63.5% I.C.P..Good job DAVE.

HAHA great name for Dave M !!! He is a joke for sure..Let me say this the drivers moral started a NOSE DIVE back in 1994 right after the teamsters strike. Conway had there most profitable time then and then the corporate GREED set in. It has never been the same since. Trust me tho, I was there for 17 years and there is a GREAT life after Conway !!! Just don't get in to deep financially, that is the secret..Happy Trails..

no last names please

They can bounce those # arond anyway they want to. Where do you think the money came from for all the new equipment? You don't think they are going to take it out of their bottom line do you?

i heard this from one of our sales reps that when they went to the big January meeting in Chicago where they introduced David M to the company. He was sitting across the table tha David M was sitting at. He heard David M talking with some guys from Canada and when the table server went to take his cup of coffee away he said and i quote the rep "touch that coffee and i'll cut your hand off........." This is the kind of guy David M is. The rep overheard him saying how when his son grows up he wants him to be a truck driver just like he was. God forbid if my son ever wanted this life, they have more options than i had growing up.

3)Do Not post anyone's last name under any circumstances here, you can say like "Bob" The TM at Atlanta but do not post his last name please

Dave M

Well the first time I meet Dave M was at XDE FAC back when the PRIDE was just getting up and started. He walked up to me while I was getting on my bibs and I seen him coming straight for me. He looked like a mobster dressed in a black trench coat, black hat and he asked me " do you know who I am"? I said I don't care whom you are !! Then he asked what I thought of the new PRIDE program.....I answered..."you don't care what I think of the new program and I can't stand here and talk because my supervisor will write me up". and I walked away and left him standing there..He chased me down just to tell me I have a BAD ATTITUDE !! What an arrogant piece of S**T I thought to myself..I guess he hasn't changed..Thought Texans would straighten him out but I was wrong!! Here's to you Dave:tongue0002: :tongue0002:

i met "onionhead" at xmi about 8 yrs ago knew right away that he was a"d_ _khead some things never change!!!!!!