Fatberg sighting

RickyRicardo

TB Regular
Credits
This past week I was travelling west on the Pennsylvania Turnpike near Somerset when I saw what I thought was a boulder rolling down the side of the mountain on my side of the highway. As it got closer it appeared to be tubular in shape, unlike any rock I've ever seen. I narrowly avoided a collision with the mysterious object as it crossed the road mere inches from my bumper.

My curiosity got the best of me and I pulled to the shoulder to investigate. I shined my flashlight into the median and across the eastbound lanes.There was nothing to be seen. In fact, the only evidence of whatever it was I saw was a sickly sweet odor clinging to the low lying fog and an oily trail across the interstate that looked to be left by a giant snail.

I am convinced what I encountered was a fatberg.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smoov was ahead of his time. He reported a fatberg sighting in the Poconos one foggy night in 1978. Sadly, few people believed Smokestack McQuade, as he was known back then, for he was shooting so much heroin at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smokestack McQuade would never fabricate a story about a Fatberg.

Never.

And I know they are real. I have seen the aftermath of their wrath.

Interesting. I will be watching this thread to see if there have been other sightings of a fatberg, especially here in middle Tennessee.