FedEx Freight | Fed ex insurance and joke of a raise

The fact that the wages are different makes them different classes regardless of what measurable metrics are similar.
Pitting one against the other in terms of what one has and what one doesn't is class warfare.

I don't see pitting one AGAINST the other, at all. I see wondering how and why the situation exists. More importantly, it's in my nature to seek solutions, regardless of the issue.

They are going to do the bare minimum to keep it out, I'm sorry to tell you but being number 1 and all of the other crap you guys talk about really has nothing to do with what you're going to get.

I'm going to presume, that when you say "you guys", you speak in general terms. Otherwise you'll need to show where I ever use the status of the company to make the case.

I'm going to presume, that when you say "you guys", you speak in general terms. Otherwise you'll need to show where I ever use the status of the company to make the case.

Yes I am talking in "general terms" when I say "you guys". However my dear friend we are judged by the company we keep, and on this website at least you have "hitched your wagon" to the crowd that like to talk about whats "fair" and what they "deserve", so I have to lump you in with them. I consider you to have integrity more so than a lot of the others on here and I think you would consider yourself to be one to "call a spade a spade" (my words not yours). However there have been numerous occasions where you know good and well I was right yet you remained silent because the person/people I was arguing with were on "your side", to me a person who wants to have a fair and honest debate would take the high road, you don't so that makes you part of "them".

I don't see pitting one AGAINST the other, at all. I see wondering how and why the situation exists. More importantly, it's in my nature to seek solutions, regardless of the issue.
You pitted one against the other when you suggested that the ones at centers whose pay is below the competitors contribute more toward the bottom line than those who are at or above our competitors. Regardless of whether that statement is true, which it probably is in theory, it's still an example of class warfare. You're insurance argument contained all the substance it needed without having to bring up the GPD disparity...IMO.
I agree completely, you do seem to be one who seeks solutions rather than just complaining.

You're wasting your time...though you already know this...he's wrong, he's been proven wrong, yet he continues to make ::::shit:::: up in order to save face!!
What a waste of time....I'm glad he's on their side!!!!

Yes I know, there are two standards of proof and facts on here. The set we are to live up to and the set they're expected to live up to. We have a higher standard we have to meet, then they'll move the goal as you go all the while claiming we're wrong.

Yes I am talking in "general terms" when I say "you guys". However my dear friend we are judged by the company we keep, and on this website at least you have "hitched your wagon" to the crowd that like to talk about whats "fair" and what they "deserve", so I have to lump you in with them. I consider you to have integrity more so than a lot of the others on here and I think you would consider yourself to be one to "call a spade a spade" (my words not yours). However there have been numerous occasions where you know good and well I was right yet you remained silent because the person/people I was arguing with were on "your side", to me a person who wants to have a fair and honest debate would take the high road, you don't so that makes you part of "them".

Fine, that's a fair criticism. I'll take it.

I spend enough time correcting things said by the opposing side, in that other thread. I don't even speak up on every occurrence. I certainly don't have time to chase behind every one who misspeaks. You, Train, and Red do just fine. I do have a full time job, small business commitments, and a life too. Well, kinda, most of the time...

Again, your criticism is fair, and I'll take it, for good reason.

You pitted one against the other when you suggested that the ones at centers whose pay is below the competitors contribute more toward the bottom line than those who are at or above our competitors. Regardless of whether that statement is true, which it probably is in theory, it's still an example of class warfare. You're insurance argument contained all the substance it needed without having to bring up the GPD disparity...IMO.
I agree completely, you do seem to be one who seeks solutions rather than just complaining.
The original question from JD was about my thoughts on the storm dying down, and his doubt that it would re-form. Valid question, that was not specific to insurance. I think that (GPD) is a significant part of the equation. Call that portion of the answer Class Envy, if you must. I think that it's quite a stretch to do so, and not really worth either of our time to debate it. I'm out, in the spirit of time management.

The original question from JD was about my thoughts on the storm dying down, and his doubt that it would re-form. Valid question, that was not specific to insurance. I think that (GPD) is a significant part of the equation. Call that portion of the answer Class Envy, if you must. I think that it's quite a stretch to do so, and not really worth either of our time to debate it. I'm out, in the spirit of time management.
I will not get back in this debate but because I sorta know Swampy I would like to ask him one question. If FedEx were to make things right with the wage issue and all the other things you have concerns over. Would you be willing to decert and be happy with FedEx and no longer seek representation? Another words, just forgive and forget.