FedEx Freight | Fed ex insurance and joke of a raise

I will not get back in this debate but because I sorta know Swampy I would like to ask him one question. If FedEx were to make things right with the wage issue and all the other things you have concerns over. Would you be willing to decert and be happy with FedEx and no longer seek representation? Another words, just forgive and forget.

You don't believe this will happen do you? The organizing has been going on for more than a year and there's been no attempt to quell the campaign with meaningful change.

You don't believe this will happen do you? The organizing has been going on for more than a year and there's been no attempt to quell the campaign with meaningful change.
I don't think it will happen. I could be wrong and I have no vested interest either way. But my sources ( and not Red ) expect a decert. I know what's going on in D-FW and it's not good for the Teamsters. The leverage in Texas is just not here and the perception of the Teamsters is not good here if for no other reason the Local 745 is in the CSPF. Maybe my sources are wrong. They have been before. I do know I will support whatever the men decide on. Yes or No. Whether I agree with it or not. It's your right to decide if you want representation.

I'm not looking to get into it with you FT. You ask me a question and I respectfully anwsered it.

I don't think it will happen. I could be wrong and I have no vested interest either way. But my sources ( and not Red ) expect a decert. I know what's going on in D-FW and it's not good for the Teamsters. The leverage in Texas is just not here and the perception of the Teamsters is not good here if for no other reason the Local 745 is in the CSPF. Maybe my sources are wrong. They have been before. I do know I will support whatever the men decide on. Yes or No. Whether I agree with it or not. It's your right to decide if you want representation.
What??? You have other sources than me???? That just can't be!!!! :grin:

It's ironic Red Rocket liked this post. He certainly doesn't respect what the men and women decided for his center.

Last edited:
It's ironic Red Rocket liked this post. He certainly doesn't respect what the men and women decidedfor his center.
My "like" was in reference to his info from the D/FW area of his post since we're receiving the same info.

BTW, where were you all weekend? The wife still not letting you post from the computer so you're now posting behind her back by using your cell while working? Shame on you!!

Tell us more, Train. It is good to hear you'll support what is decided :1036316054: NO really, I mean that :1036316054:

Tell us more, Train. It is good to hear you'll support what is decided :1036316054: NO really, I mean that :1036316054:
I would support it but it would be difficult. Obama was elected president but I didn't vote for him. And let's just say you didn't either. Would you support his failed policies? ... Probably not. But you do support the process that got him elected. Kinda the same thing. Do you understand where I'm coming from?

Yeah I noticed you ignore the questions you can't answer. And now your name calling, very third grade of you. You'll get along nicely with most of the rest of the pro crowd around here.

Want to see immature? Go see your buddy in the Saia thread. He started the mud slinging, I'm just better at it than he happens to be. As far as you, I don't feel the need to debate you on the matter. Your involvement in the matter ended with your employment at FedEx. I also don't feel you have any credibility, considering you work for a union employer, yet bash the union.