FedEx Freight | Fed ex insurance and joke of a raise

Its why i put him on ignore. He is just here to say look at me and to argue even when proven wrong.

Same here, a union member of company "X" in Ohio with a bone to pick with the Teamsters. A troll and nothing more, 99.9% of his posts have been on this issue that he is obsessed with... He pays dues and enjoys union benefits but doesn't want us to have them so it says a lot about him.

Same here, a union member of company "X" in Ohio with a bone to pick with the Teamsters. A troll and nothing more, 99.9% of his posts have been on this issue that he is obsessed with... He pays dues and enjoys union benefits but doesn't want us to have them so it says a lot about him.
First....although you're responding to someone else, you're making comments about someone who's on a "temporarily vacation" so he's not here to defend himself....what does that say about you?
Second....you don't know his situation, maybe he's paying dues because Ohio is a closed shop state....maybe he was employed BEFORE they organized and has to much seniority to leave (playing devils advocate)...you don't know WHY they organized as a company....aren't you assuming he's enjoying those benefits, who said what he has now is better than what he had?
Another example of how when someone disagrees with you, they're now the enemy!!
A troll?? I don't see you referring to 222, JB&G, or the countless others that aren't employed by FedEx that continue to post here and agree with you as being trolls.
A union member that has a bone to pick with the union....you act as if it's something new. Stroll on over to any union forum and you'll find a majority of the union members posting the same thing....99.9% of the post about the teamsters are negative...and they're members too. Seems the only ones posting positive comments about the teamsters are the wannabes and those who want the wannabes to join in their misery.

First....although you're responding to someone else, you're making comments about someone who's on a "temporarily vacation" so he's not here to defend himself....what does that say about you?
Second....you don't know his situation, maybe he's paying dues because Ohio is a closed shop state....maybe he was employed BEFORE they organized and has to much seniority to leave (playing devils advocate)...you don't know WHY they organized as a company....aren't you assuming he's enjoying those benefits, who said what he has now is better than what he had?
Another example of how when someone disagrees with you, they're now the enemy!!
A troll?? I don't see you referring to 222, JB&G, or the countless others that aren't employed by FedEx that continue to post here and agree with you as being trolls.
A union member that has a bone to pick with the union....you act as if it's something new. Stroll on over to any union forum and you'll find a majority of the union members posting the same thing....99.9% of the post about the teamsters are negative...and they're members too. Seems the only ones posting positive comments about the teamsters are the wannabes and those who want the wannabes to join in their misery.

It doesn't say anything other than what I stated, I chose to ignore him so what? As far as defending himself what about your generalization of all people in California having a sense of entitlement? What does that say about you?

Second, I don't care about his situation, he has made it clear where he stands just as you have. Not everyone who disagrees with me is my enemy that's you talking there maybe that's how you feel I don't know. As far as knowing teamsters I have a father who put in 36 years and is now retired, I grew up around it... And I have spoken to many current members who would disagree with your assessment but I guess in the end we will just have to disagree on this one.

Last edited:
It doesn't say anything other than what I stated, I chose to ignore him so what? As far as defending himself what about your generalizing all Watkins/National drivers as having poor work ethic? Or your generalization of all people in California having a sense of entitlement? What does that say about you?

Second, I don't care about his situation, he has made it clear where he stands just as you have. Not everyone who disagrees with me is my enemy that's you talking there maybe that's how you feel I don't know. As far as knowing teamsters I have a father who put in 36 years and is now retired, I grew up around it... And I have spoken to many current members who would disagree with your assessment but I guess in the end we will just have to disagree on this one.
What you stated was that although he does everything that most of the other union members do, he's a troll because he doesn't agree with you and they're not because they do agree with you....so, if union members don't agree with you they're trolls?

Whoa whoa whoa....when did I ever generalize that all National/Watkins drivers had a poor work ethic?? If my memory serves me correctly, you used to bash those same National/Watkins drivers after the merger (you even had choice nicknames for a few of them) and now you act like they're your best friends just because they agree with you....that says everything about you.
You got me on the Californians....well, not all, just the liberal ones anyways...that says I don't agree with the Commucrat's agenda.

My father spent 30 years dealing with the union....I'll leave it at that. You may have grown up around it but don't act like you're the poster child...I could look back through your old post on this very forum and repost a plethora of YOUR post where you continually bashed the union and anyone who brought it up....your old debates with Filth were classic!!

What you stated was that although he does everything that most of the other union members do, he's a troll because he doesn't agree with you and they're not because they do agree with you....so, if union members don't agree with you they're trolls?

Whoa whoa whoa....when did I ever generalize that all National/Watkins drivers had a poor work ethic?? If my memory serves me correctly, you used to bash those same National/Watkins drivers after the merger (you even had choice nicknames for a few of them) and now you act like they're your best friends just because they agree with you....that says everything about you.
You got me on the Californians....well, not all, just the liberal ones anyways...that says I don't agree with the Commucrat's agenda.

My father spent 30 years dealing with the union....I'll leave it at that. You may have grown up around it but don't act like you're the poster child...I could look back through your old post on this very forum and repost a plethora of YOUR post where you continually bashed the union and anyone who brought it up....your old debates with Filth were classic!!

JD brings only opinons he doesn't post links to back up his bs. He is on here for one reason that is to argue so i would say yes he is a troll. It's the reason we put him on ignore, no reason to fight with him.