FedEx Freight | Fed ex insurance and joke of a raise

I understand what you are saying but I contend that much of what you are associating with getting from you know who you would have gotten anyway. They sure have felt no pressure to change the GPD in your region. Yes, sometimes the squeaky wheel does get grease. But sometimes the wheels are simply replaced.
You beat me to the punch...the squeaky wheel does get the grease but if the wheel continues to squeak then it gets replaced.

I understand what you are saying but I contend that much of what you are associating with getting from you know who you would have gotten anyway. They sure have felt no pressure to change the GPD in your region. Yes, sometimes the squeaky wheel does get grease. But sometimes the wheels are simply replaced.
Actually, they have addressed the GPD at some locations in the region... Just not my State. I think that was more a strategic move than anything else. Certainly not based on any provable factor.

And certainly, squeaky wheels could be replaced, if the points were not valid, AND if it were not for that pesky SHORTAGE of qualified wheels...

Yeah i bet they will just close that terminal and replace those drivers. lol
That wouldn't be in their best interest. And they wouldn't want to do that anyway. What they want is for you guys to not undermine what they are trying to accomplish. They strive like all LTL carriers do and that's to have an Operation Ratio like OD. They are absolutely the best managed LTL company in business today. No one even comes close to their Operation Ratio. And that is done with no outside party involved. Just great drivers, dock, sales, office clerical and top level management. All LTL companies try and emulate their business model.

Last edited:
Won't happen to the one's who are protected by nlrb.
If you haven't learned by now that Big Brother can't always save you in today's politics you never will. The NLRB is only as strong as their weakest leak. Surely your not putting all your eggs in that basket. Surely your not going all in on that government entity.

If you haven't learned by now that Big Brother can't always save you in today's politics you never will. The NLRB is only as strong as their weakest leak. Surely your not putting all your eggs in that basket. Surely your not going all in on that government entity.

There are these other people called lawyers ever heard of them? Give me a break you don't even know what were talking about. Let me refresh for the people that don't work here back in 2000 one of our Chicago terminals tried to go union long story short after it was over they fired the city driver who was heading up the union charge, a year after they fired him this employee won a settlement in court he got a years back pay, reinstatement with seniority, and fed ex had to post letter in break room. He may have won some extra cash too can't remember all the fine details.

Every employee is protected by the NLRB...and the EEOC...and OSHA...
Yes, but many times those entities fail miserably. Big brother has miscalculated on many occasions. But maybe this time it will work in your favor. I don't wish bad on you CT I just want you to understand that sometimes things don't go your way. You win some and you lose some CT. You may have won in Chicago but just remember it doesn't always play in your favor. And for you to assume I'm not familiar with the Chicago case would make you starting to act a little defensive. Just because I don't work their doesn't mean I never read about that. I wouldn't act so presumptuous when it comes to what I know or don't know. Sorry Red, I meant to quote CT.

Last edited:
Yes, and many times those entities have failed miserably. Big brother has miscalculated on many occasions. But maybe this time it will work in your favor. I don't wish bad on you CT I just want you to understand that sometimes things don't go your way. You win some and you lose some CT. You may have won in Chicago but just remember it doesn't always play in your favor.

Well here is my point no one is above the law not even corporations with billions of dollars. You all insinuate all the time that these big corporations can just do what ever they want including breaking labor laws and this is not true they will be held accountable for their actions.

Well here is my point no one is above the law not even corporations with billions of dollars. You all insinuate all the time that these big corporations can just do what ever they want including breaking labor laws and this is not true they will be held accountable for their actions.
If it can be proved. That's the key word ... "PROVE" ..... We shall see how it plays out in a court of law. Don't get ahead of yourself big guy.