R&L | Fed-Ex new program....

If you don't have something positive to add to this thread then don't post here...... 1st and only warning:popcorn:

Your right,not even close.I get 24.70 an hour.full med,dental,all the other crap and pay 40 something a month.And we get payed from punch to punch.No forced lunch taken out whether you stopped or not.I worked there so I know all about FDX.

Shadowr434, I have already addressed his post.....Let it die Please

If you're a fed ex driver then why are you on here? Does anyone on here go to your companies board and talk trash? Grow up or find you somewhere else to play.

If you're a fed ex driver then why are you on here? Does anyone on here go to your companies board and talk trash? Grow up or find you somewhere else to play.

Sir Understand this.... I am not here to Play, I'm here to Moderate. That's my job......If you have a problem with that I'm sorry..... If you have further comments, I will be glad to discuss it with you or anyone else in PM.....Lets get back on topic....Thanks

Take note members.

This Mod has permission to moderate all forums.
Please feel free to send me a pm if you have a problem.

I've been dealt with ?
I saw rl drivers trashing fedex, so I say something thats true, and I hurt rl so called drivers feelings
bunch of cry babies, go back to swift
you'd get a pay raise

At least we at R&L know how to drive. You Fed-Ex drivers can't even stay on the road. If anybody's trucks should be turned down, it should be Fed-Ex's :biglaugh: Also, I am happy with my paycheck along with most other R&L employees. At least our jobs are more secure than yours.

I was talking to westdriver,who I assumed was the only fed ex driver on here. At least the only one on here talking trash.

why you get so butt hurt when mods clean this up ??
you guys cry the blues when the big bad teamsters are in here kickin your asses.
before you get your feelings hurt i'll go back to estes

ps ESTES BOUGHT R&L :smilie_132:

why you get so butt hurt when mods clean this up ??
you guys cry the blues when the big bad teamsters are in here kickin your asses.
before you get your feelings hurt i'll go back to estes

ps ESTES BOUGHT R&L :smilie_132:
estes bought r&l, hahaha. estes couldn't afford r&l. as a matter of fact, with everything the roberts own, estes is probably smaller than r&l

What's up with all of this dumb crap? We are all supporting OUR families. What does the smack help? Grow up. Yes I work for Fedex, who cares?

I am sorry i started this thread.Didnt realize so many fed-ex drivers were looking over the fence at the greener grass.

fed-ex is starting thier new program that will guarantee service by 1030 am.how can this be done without holding the freight for a day,to deliver the next am?Yrc is also trying something simular to this.What will our response be?Or is this them responding to our GSDS program.

My understanding of this service is the freight will be delivered by 10:30 on the scheduled day of delivery. If you shipped a skid from Chicago to Indianapolis, that is a next day shipment. Picked up on Monday, delivered on Tuesday. If you pay the extra fee, not sure what it is, that shipment will be delivered by 10:30. Same situation applies for 2-day or 3-day shipments.

After reading that CGT to IND is a bad example, as freight picked up in Chicago would be on the Indy dock by about midnight.

The way Fedex freight's system is set up, all freight that is to be delivered in a given city that day, "should" be on the dock by 7:30. That gives 3 hours to break it off the road trailer, load it to a delivery van and get it to the consignee. All of those type of shipments are clearly marked with some type of tape and are tail loaded to help get them off quickly when they reach destination.

The only freight we ever "hold" is appointment freight.

I hope this Fedex driver didn't stink up your thread too much.

Anyone that wants to attack another poster and/or troll and/or make Inflammatory remarks.....

I'm guilty sorry guys i was making [ or trying to] a funny we and all our "families" are broke

back on track sorry guys :loser:<<<<<<<<beerboy

Don't all LTL companies have a air/select/gold medal/whatever you call it ? i know estes has had the gold medal deal same type of deal your talking about. i think even conway has this also