Yellow | Fed Ex votes to Decertify-union

It's actually an adverb.

suc·cinct·ly
sə(k)ˈsiNG(k)tlē,sə(k)ˈsiNGk(t)lē/
adverb
in a brief and clearly expressed manner.
"one word succinctly describes the economy's performance: unbalanced"

Douchebag.....

You're right, adverb it is.

Classy, too.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/succinct

Point made, yes.
'Succinctly' is an adjective being used in a verbose manner, improperly.
Stick your verbose where the sun don't shine....don't you ever talk that adverb and adjective crap to me face to face or your liable to be drinking through a straw for a few weeks! I am a truck driver not an English teacher! verbose my ass!

Stick your verbose where the sun don't shine....don't you ever talk that adverb and adjective crap to me face to face or your liable to be drinking through a straw for a few weeks! I am a truck driver not an English teacher! verbose my ass!

So, 'verbose' is out and 'succinct' is in?

Just looking for clarification on approved vocabulary.

Really , what does the union have to offer to employee's they want to join union ? (1) Broke pension fund (2) No matching 401-K (3) lower starting pay than non-union (4) Crooked union leader's stealing money (5) Declining membership (6) Hoffa pumping his FIST !! but seriously the union has to be able to offer something above non-union benefits :6788:

Really , what does the union have to offer to employee's they want to join union ? (1) Broke pension fund (2) No matching 401-K (3) lower starting pay than non-union (4) Crooked union leader's stealing money (5) Declining membership (6) Hoffa pumping his FIST !! but seriously the union has to be able to offer something above non-union benefits :6788:

LaleKZR.jpg

They don't have this though.....

May I ask why we don't decertify?
Just tossing that out there.
:couch:
I'll wait.......

The workers voted for representation 3 years ago, that was empowering themselves.

3 years later they threw in the towel, and surrendered.

The company won. The employees lost.

You can lecture us FedEx drivers about surrendering and solidarity right after you fix your pension plan, imprison your corrupt union leaders one and all, and get back your 15% you meekly surrendered.

May I ask why we don't decertify?
Just tossing that out there.
:couch:
I'll wait.......
Don't agree with decertification, but I do agree with your previous post. Now if we were to be raided by another labor union, that would certainly get my full attention..

You can lecture us FedEx drivers about surrendering and solidarity right after you fix your pension plan, imprison your corrupt union leaders one and all, and get back your 15% you meekly surrendered.
You make a good point. Here's a perfect example of surrender: Your employer asks for a 5 year extension to some serious cuts to your pay and benefits. The work force gives them an overwhelming no. Your told "wrong answer, vote again". Your vote is put in a box because there's no time to do it the right way. Now your employer receives an overwhelming yes. All this time later you're still there. Now that's surrender. Here's another example: Your employer asks for a 15 percent pay cut, 100 percent pension cut, 1 week vacation cut and wants you to surrender your upcoming pay raises. Your told about snap back clauses and in 18 months everything will be restored 100 percent. 7 years later you see it was a big lie but you continue to work for them. I know some guys who were too close to retirement to leave. If retirement isn't the case, good example of surrender.
Those FedEx Freight drivers voted in the Teamsters almost 3 years ago. They did not like the results. Simple as that!

Maybe that time is coming ,sooner then you think, as Driver's are fed up with union corruption, like ""John Coli "" just Busted & no pension and union saying vote yes !
Hey.
I just threw that out here just to get thoughts.
There are the ones who are diehard and will never see the union do anything wrong.

I'm not one of them.

So, 'verbose' is out and 'succinct' is in?

Just looking for clarification on approved vocabulary.
OK I may have exaggerated when I said most of my conversations are ten cent conversations and I hate it when people use quarter words. I admit it a nickle or slightly less might be a little more accurate! So if you have not heard it on the CB recently you should probably not use it when communicating with me! Thank You Very Much! (please read that last part in an Elvis tone of voice)

OK I may have exaggerated when I said most of my conversations are ten cent conversations and I hate it when people use quarter words. I admit it a nickle or slightly less might be a little more accurate! So if you have not heard it on the CB recently you should probably not use it when communicating with me! Thank You Very Much! (please read that last part in an Elvis tone of voice)

I haven't used a CB since the late 80's.
Quit long haul, no need for the noise.
Words are tools, I enjoy an ever expanding toolbox, with all being used.

Keep it between the ditches, shiny side up.

Your going the wrong way on a one way street,:chairshot:Be part of the solution ,not the problem.Your union bashing does nothing for organizing.:fingure: