FedEx Freight | FedEx Accident in CCI

militaryman4

TB Lurker
Credits
Raw Video: NKY Cruiser Hit During I-75 Pileup

Look at this horrifying video from a police cruiser last night at 1930 in the CCI area. Anyone heard anything on this yet? We had a driver of ours call in and tell us he saw it on the news. Hope everyone was ok.

Rob

Police in Northern Kentucky have released cruiser cam video of an amazing crash caught on tape.
It happened Tuesday night on Interstate 75 in Kenton County near Erlanger.
A police officer was already on the scene working another crash when a semi slid into the cruiser.
The FedEx truck with a double trailer took out another car before slamming into the cruiser. Amazingly no one was hurt.
The road was shutdown for hours while police cleaned up the wreck. Dozens of accidents were reported in the area because of the slick road.

Ohio State Police And Fedex Crash

Thank God one of the cops saw it coming,and was able to warn the rest to jump out of the way.

For as many rigs passed this scene during this short video I wounder why the Fedex guy lost it?

Just goes to show that all of us drivers have to be totally focused on what we are doing every minute we are clocked in on our jobs.

it only takes a split second of not paying attention to change everything.

Again I have to thank God because it sounds like there was no injuries.

For as many rigs passed this scene during this short video I wounder why the Fedex guy lost it?
I wondered same thing. Is it possible driver was on company channel and didn't hear warnings on ch19? Just a thought.
Hope everybody is alright after that mess.

Looks like another black eye for the Purple People Eater...I hope everyone was O.K. though.

I just saw this on my local news, amazing no one was hurt. My wife didn't like seeing that video I know...

roog

Is there a left lane restriction there on I-75? It's been a while since I was up through there. It does not look good at all. Thank God no one was hurt. I hope our driver was not at fault.

Talk about free publicity you could see the FedEx Freight logo up close and personal. Too bad the press is of the negative variety, wish the driver luck though. Hopefully for him there are some extenuating circumstances. News reports indicate there were no injuries thankfully

Similar accident on my way home yesterday. Minor traffic accident, cop stopped his vehicle in the left lane, 2 trucks jack knifed minutes later to avoid police cruiser. Just saw this on the national news. It looks like he turned hard to the right to avoid the cruiser stopped in the left lane. Obviously hard to tell. Hopefully everyone is ok. The people that had their cars run over and the cop must have said "The FedEx Truck" 100 times when talking about it.

Just saw it on the news, they interviewed those involved minus our driver, it appears the cop car was on the left, car 1 tried to squeeze over at the last minute as usual, car 2 slowed, our truck appeared to tap the brake on an icy road and the back one lost it.