FedEx Freight | FedEx bonus pay is down

365Volare said:
Record profits, record money everywhere,,, except for us... hmmmmmm.
That article said that the exec's. bonuses were down. They have different benchmarks than we do for our bonuses. That really does not even apply to us.

PINBALL said:
That article said that the exec's. bonuses were down. They have different benchmarks than we do for our bonuses. That really does not even apply to us.

There are "thousands" of exec's ? well, I guess there could be. Like they said, they keep raising the bar, sooner or later you can say goodbye to "bonuses". :smilie_132:

Ive worked for companies where your bonus was ....you got to come to work every day....heck, Ill take an extra $50 if they give it to me....other than that, Im glad to work for such a successful company that pays me good, and is on the fore front of the indutsry, could be worse....

faster-horses....older-wiskey.....more-money!!! 4% is ok....always need more...should be based on companys quartly earnings, not ontime, OS&D etc....I'm not complaing about the free money.:nutkick:

Don't forget!! We were all told in the beginning these would be incentative checks if goals met----Not a bonus as every body calls it!!

gem said:
Don't forget!! We were all told in the beginning these would be incentative checks if goals met----Not a bonus as every body calls it!!
thats a big 10-4 GEM. what I dont understand is a whole lot of associates complain about the bonus (incentive) but so few give a crap about doing anything to obtain the numbers required to reach the maximum pay out. I just dont get it. :wtflol:

Very well said Grizz...

Grizzly said:
thats a big 10-4 GEM. what I dont understand is a whole lot of associates complain about the bonus (incentive) but so few give a crap about doing anything to obtain the numbers required to reach the maximum pay out. I just dont get it. :wtflol:
See 'em on the dock in ATL everynight.

FXFW's bonus pay is up and at the highest per person ever for the last year.:bgroovy: 16 straight months now and counting.:bgroovy: This should continue until the end of the year, and perhaps even longer. :bgroovy: Maybe FXFE should consider doing things more like the West and bring themselves up instead of trying to make the West more like the East and bringing both companies down.:duh: Just because it makes you happy does not mean it is the best system to be using. Keep trying to convince us here in the West though, it does give us a good chuckle.

Trailer Trash said:
FXFW's bonus pay is up and at the highest per person ever for the last year. 16 straight months now and counting.:bgroovy: This should continue until the end of the year, and perhaps even longer. :bgroovy: Maybe FXFE should consider doing things more like the West and bring themselves up instead of trying to make the West more like the East and bringing both companies down.:duh: Just because it makes you happy does not mean it is the best system to be using. Keep trying to convince us here in the West though, it does give us a good chuckle.
Reality check TT: "West"/Viking was very close to becoming the final piece to American Freights national ambitions. Sheridan Garrison approached Fred with an offer to purchase Viking to finish covering the country. Fred/FEDEX CORPORATION made a counter offer that Sheridan couldn't refuse. My point is, East/ AF has been and is doing things right. Viking was an awesome company, don't get me wrong, for a little regional company, they were awesome. But, AF was fixin' to gobble 'em up.
We are one company now, why is it that every post I see you make is a divisive comment about the two companies? Do you have small company envy? :biglaugh:By the way FXFE's bonuses have increased every time we have received on. First one for me was about $200. The last one was $460. Yeah, I think East is doing something right. Like, dominating everything East of New Mexico.

Trailer Trash said:
FXFW's bonus pay is up and at the highest per person ever for the last year.:bgroovy: 16 straight months now and counting.:bgroovy: This should continue until the end of the year, and perhaps even longer. :bgroovy: Maybe FXFE should consider doing things more like the West and bring themselves up instead of trying to make the West more like the East and bringing both companies down.:duh: Just because it makes you happy does not mean it is the best system to be using. Keep trying to convince us here in the West though, it does give us a good chuckle.

Sir, if we did things more like the West, we would collectively operate at a 93 rather than an 85. It is your division, kind sir, that brings this company down. If you don't believe me, ask your manager or someone who would know.
Second point. It was FXFE that was sent to the west to teach your folks how we did things and how things were to be done. Not the other way around. Don't believe me? Ask around.

Nobody loves the West!

Seems to me, that if you don't like the company you work for, then quit.... Personally, I choose to stay here, for now. Is Fedex perfect? Of course not, but I've worked for a whole lot worse. If it was a perfect world, I'd win the lottery, and there would be no war, crime, hunger, etc.....

PINBALL said:
Reality check TT: "West"/Viking was very close to becoming the final piece to American Freights national ambitions. Sheridan Garrison approached Fred with an offer to purchase Viking to finish covering the country. Fred/FEDEX CORPORATION made a counter offer that Sheridan couldn't refuse. My point is, East/ AF has been and is doing things right. Viking was an awesome company, don't get me wrong, for a little regional company, they were awesome. But, AF was fixin' to gobble 'em up.
We are one company now, why is it that every post I see you make is a divisive comment about the two companies? Do you have small company envy? :biglaugh:By the way FXFE's bonuses have increased every time we have received on. First one for me was about $200. The last one was $460. Yeah, I think East is doing something right. Like, dominating everything East of New Mexico.
Those numbers are net.

be glad that we all still have a job to go back to everyday man .I can complain about not to have a incentive check it nice to have it extra cash to spent buddy but this is 21st century man ,that why they don't call permanent position anymore they call it a fuuullltime job,because they can close that door anytime when thay say see yah later not enough money to pay us .:Censored-Cow: :ontopic: :tongue1: